Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WAY TO TURN THE WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING NOW THREAD INTO THE ARGUMENT THREAD DIMNOS.

YOU ASSHOLE WHO WON'T PLAY WaW WITH ME.
Sorry on both accounts.

Ill be on WaW tonight. I swear! I have been to wrapped up in the Blood Bowl.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i really like sid meyer's pirates
Damn that came back to blow up in my face. I forgot all about that kick ass game of kicking ass!
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
What have you been playing mostly in WaW anyway Sam? Deathmatch? Capture the flag? Zombies?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
On 360 W@W do you guys have Tactical Crouch Only Deathmatch Servers? Like no run and gun and no jumping, no blind fire or blind grenades?
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I dont think so. We have a hardcore but I think that just makes you die faster and takes away the kill cam. How do you get rid of run and gun and blind fire?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
You have server mods who kick and ban people who don't follow the rules
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
I like to play the zombies and I really just started the multiplayer so I am still in Boot Camp.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
I just prestiged. You might be higher level then me.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 09:36 AM       
GUYS THE DIG IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME

but right now i'm stuck
Spoilers!
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Sorry. I never played that one. Do you have a free DL?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
It's like $5 on Steam.

I've been playing Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This? on PSP and it's really cool.

Also trying to beat Oblivion since I haven't yet and it's eating up 2 gigs of my hard drive.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
i'm thinkin of criming a copy of fallout3 so i can see how badly my PC runs it, plus get some naked lady mods
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm thinkin of criming a copy of fallout3 so i can see how badly my PC runs it, plus get some naked lady mods
But... CAN YOU RUN IT?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Thats it. Im buying everything on computer from now on.
New PC patch for W@W, just got map pak2
Shiny Happy Person
M. Blaze is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM       
Sam & Max Save The World, which I downloaded from Xbox Live a few days ago and started playing today (been busy with Ninja Gaiden II and The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition). I really should have bought this for the PC or Wii years ago because it's awesome, but better late than never, I guess.

Maybe I should also go back to Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis... I got that from Steam last week, played it for a while and then ended up getting stuck. I'm sure the solution to the particular puzzle is completely obvious, though, it usually is.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
of course i can RUN it but i didnt pass the recommended tab, hence the "HOW BADLY" part. plus i doubt sysrequirementslab can detect the glitch my videocard has developed since i took it apart to clean the fan
OH GOD
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:19 PM       
(this glitch is the main reason i haven't d/led any s.t.a.l.k.e.r. mods- that's the only game that's really affected so far, it crashes it on the title screen usually )
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 11:10 AM       
Star Ocean: The last hope. Rented it for now but thinking about buying it. I loved SO2 but didn't play much of 3 at all. Last hope is a lot of fun so far. The voice acting isn't terrible and the battle system is pretty fun. Real time combat with visible enemies on the field map. Once you run into an enemy it switches to a battle screen seperate of the field map. It just doesn't seem like a any rpgs do that anymore.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 03:22 AM       
I stopped playing Star Ocean: tlh after around 15 hours, don´t really know why, but I guess it has something to do with the fact that my 360 is SO fucking loud I can hardly hear anything else in the room, and I am NOT exaggerating. My hairdryer makes less noise but I don´t want to shell out another 100 bucks to get a new 360. Stupid piece of electronic junk.

Apart from that, I actually had fun with battlefield heroes yesterday...funny little game.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM       
We barely use the XBOX so its still in good condition. Only spent about 30-50 hours on RE5 and about 3 on Soul Calibur 4.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
How far into the last hope are you 10k? I picked it up about a week ago and played it for a about an hour. I have been busy playing other stuff and havent really got a chance to pick it back up yet.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
I have 3 chars now and just left the first planet. I'm in space on the way to a new one. I've just been battling to get items so I can synth better equipment. My smithing is level 4 now. I had to relearn how to blindside enemies and how to use the bonus board. I was kinda sleepy when I went through the battle simulator the first time around.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
Do you get to pilot the ship at all? Or chose what planet to go to next or anything like that?
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
I don't know yet. So far some guy was like, "This is the next closest planet we can get to so we'll auto-pilot it there." It would be nice if you could just cruise around though,
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 11:07 AM       
Before you leave the first planet get as much iron as you can and level up smithing.