Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:15 PM        i-mockery valentines!
I've hated Valentine's day since Elementary school because it's always been such a fucking popularity contest. This place has a higher probability of the for-losers-by-losers atmosphere where someone like me is more likely to come out ahead.

Here's a valentine I'm putting into the cardboard-covered shoebox on Tadao's desk.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Here's one for Pub Lover....

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
Awww, Thank you Kitsa! That was sweet. I made you one too!

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
In 3rd grade our (psycho) teacher had the bright idea that we would all make valentines and auction them off for money. Each person made one and she posted them around the room. Some brilliant bastard glued packs of gum all over his and walked off with almost $10.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
At my elementary school, the rule was that either you made valentines for every person in the class or you didn't get any at all. I was pretty much the only person who gave out homemade valentines and thought up what I put on them.

In high school, they let you buy and send cards with "candygram" (a disgusting cherry-flavored heart-shaped lollipop) to people. I always sent them to my friends. No one ever really sent me one though.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
TAODOA WILL YOU BE MY VALENTIME????
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
We had carnations in junior high school. For a dollar, you could go to a table staffed by cheerleaders and buy a ten-cent carnation to be delivered to someone in their third-hour class. Naturally, red meant love, pink meant like, white meant friend.

I never got more than one white carnation.

Oh, and at the one and only dance I ever went to no one talked to me so the vice principal came over and said I looked pretty.

WHY DOES KITSA DRINK SO MUCH?!?!?
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:28 AM       
I don't have photoshop, but I think I'd just make two. One with Chris Hansen, and one with "Why don't you have a seat over there?" There's probably millions of people on the internet you could give those to.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM       

Shrub and ZeldaQueen, I am buying you white carnations because I like you as a friend!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
Stupid woman, it's still january
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
stupid scandinavian, you must not have seen any American stores recently. Here's how it goes. We'll start with Christmas.

Christmas season begins slightly before Halloween (25 October or thereabouts). This is when the Christmas commercials start and stores begin putting up their Christmas displays.

New Year's season begins somewhere in mid-December. It's usually a small display and is over with quickly. Super Bowl Season lasts from mid-January until the actual Super Bowl.

Mardi Gras season is usually until mid-Feb., regardless of when Mardi Gras actually is. In non-French-Catholic America (as in, anywhere but Louisiana or Maine), you won't find much more than beads because people have a vague association in their minds about Mardi Gras, getting trashed, showing tits...something something...beads.

Valentine's Season begins the day after Christmas.This is followed in late January by St. Patrick's day season, which is over with fairly quickly in early March. This begins the hard-and-fast drive to Easter Season, which they milk till the end of spring.

As soon as Easter Season is over, it's Independence Day Season. This continues till 4 July and resurfaces as Labor Day season at the end of August. It's mainly cheap picnic stuff and fireworks.

Immediately after Independence Day Season is Back to School Season, which continues until mid September, when it becomes Trendy School Supply Clearance Season.

Early September begins Halloween Season. Thanksgiving Season is a brief add-on at the end.

I don't expect you to absorb all of that but that's what it is.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
Pfft.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Oo, I like it!
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
And why do the stores start their seasons so early? Because stupid people will spend more money that way.

Valentine's day is pointless. Why the hell should I buy junk to my loved one in order to show I care about her, when I can do so by trying to be as good of a person as possible - daily. Valentine's day is supposed to be a day on which lovers express their love towards each other, shouldn't you do that on a daily basis?

Oh and I'm not scandinavian, but you ofcourse knew that already
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
YAY! I get a gift! I never got any of that stuff in school either.

The last valentines day gift I got was a paint pic of a blonde stickman blowing kisses to a brunette stickwoman. Touching.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
I drew a valentine's day card for a girl last year and it was two robots ripping out someone's heart and dancing.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Yeah right, fag.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
Someone is jealous. Zomboid, you can be my Valentine! After all, you are acting like a little bitch.

:o
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
I don't like the orientals.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
I bet Zomboid's idea of a valentine is some sort of hockey-themed lube called Edmonton Oil, or something.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
I bet zomboid was that guy, who never received any valentine's day cards in school
The Wolf
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
I collected a shitload of valentine's day cards (that were GIVEN to me!) in school. I am awesome.

Have you had sex with a girl yet, you fat fin?

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Where's my Valentine cards? Where's the ?Love at?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
In the chocolate box you treated yourself to
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
Aw! Thank you Kitsa! *hugs*

That sucks about the dance. I was asked out for the first time in my junior year, by a boy who I was friends with. He only spent half of the time with me because he came with another group and a girl in that group's boyfriend couldn't make it so he spent time dancing with her also. I felt kind of sorry for the guy actually. He was really upset by the situation.

Anywho, seeing as we're all sending out valentines, I'll make up a few.

For Kitsa:

For Tadao:

For 10,000 Volt Ghost:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.