Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:59 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:03 PM       
PAGE BRAK D00D WTF
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
If Babs last post wasnt about how he is or at least was this kid, then it should have been.

<Removed img link that didnt work >

Last edited by Dimnos : Mar 17th, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
SFW?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Why wouldnt it be?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM       
I DON'T LIKE LIVER
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
http://www.80stees.com/products/Wild...unny-Shirt.asp

Want this shirt
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
Hahahaha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Album #2: With the Beatles

This is an improvement, albeit barely. The music and lyrics are a little less lighthearted and faggy than the first album, and the shitty 50s doo-wop is replaced for the most part with shitty 50s rock and roll. Still boring.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
well duh
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:11 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:25 PM       

This one's the best. The only people who get it are fellow fans, and it's so small and unassuming that none of the normal people will notice you geeking it up
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
I take that BACK, apparently there's a huge fucking logo on the back. not cool, bra
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
They have the dick towel too I'm thinking about getting.
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:00 PM       
GRIZZLYGOOSE :snuglasses

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE'D JUST STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND TALK

GIVE ME A HUG, FUCKER

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
THERE WERE MORE FUNNY AND STUPID PEOPLE BACK THEN

And there were even funnier and even dumber people back when I first got here

And there were even funnier and even dumber people than that back before I first got here

Honestly, I miss the useless mock wars section. All the new people are bitching at each other all over everything AND NOW WE KNOW WHAT WE'VE LOST

Also, Pub used to be here 24/7 as the forum's guardian angel, now he ignores us all

On an even more depressing note, one of my friends is a HUGE fan of Monster Magnet, and there's nothing I love better than to rag on him relentlessly for being such a faggot. Well, he's finally convinced me to listen to 4-Way Diablo. It's as queer and overblown as every other album that they've done, but I'm horrified to discover that I really like this album

SHIT
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Well, except for A Thousand Stars, that song fucking sucks. And Wall of Fire, now that I think about it. And You're Alive. And I'm Calling You.

Actually, the whole damn album sucks except for Solid Gold and Blow Your Mind, and the lyrics are just as retarded as ever. Fuck Monster Magnet, I remain correct in my original opinion of them
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
I miss the actual Mock Wars too, there was funny shit amidst all the crap. And the crappy humor gave them character, context. Texture, if you will
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM       
How are we supposed to be nice and friendly and welcoming to people at I-Mockery if we have a forum about mocking, come on Gus

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
Has anyone else notice that being nice and friendly to all the new people basically amounts to being bitchy and retarded rather than cruel and funny?

Also, now that I visit memory lane, I'm fucking disgusted to notice that my only contribution to Thread Backups was this rather than this, which was actually funny
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
I'll nnever forget Gadzooks making the fat kid cry and the following mockery of his dead father
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
If you rearrange the letters in "Micheal Jackson" you can spell the words "Anal Jock Chimes".