Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 05:14 AM        Moving Today and Tomorrow.
It sucks. Im moving just a couple of blocks down my street, but it still sucks. Its all because of those Damn Juno awards in my city. Yeah they fucking sucked. It was a joke here. It wasnt an awards show, it was an opportunity for Nelly Furtado to Get 50'000 awards in one night. Fucking shit. Now theyre driving people out of their apartments to turn them into condos due to the new Real-Estate boom. Real fucking good is that, Housing prices go up but due to demand people are buying. So in desparation, my whole entire neighbourhood that i have lived in for the past 3 years is going away in he corporate takeover rivaling that of the Nazi's invading Belgium. Having to Take down all my posters, take the books off my bookshelf and take apart my electronics from the neverending web of wires that lead nowhere. Its a pain in the ass.

Is there a Genie out there that can do my work for me. A sexy Genie, kind of like the one that Major Nelson had on that old TV show, I Dream of Bewitched.

Plus, what am i going to do with all my Beer. Im drinking all i can, but it just wont leave fast enough. Im on my fourth kokanee tonight and theres about two cans left. I suppose i can put them in with my Action Figures. Let them hang with Batman, Goku, Spiderman, the Sandman and a 12 inch Sabertooth with one leg and his face chewed off. I think i did that when i was 8, chewing shit to hell. I still do, i dont have any pens that work anymore because of it but i dont care, i need to chew on shit.

Im also packing up my computer tomorrow, The one im using, which sucks. Then theres My job. Minimum wage and working an average of nine hours a night from 5 til 2 in the morning. Atleast i get cheap beer there.

Plus, doing laundry while packing up and getting ready for work. With no computer, im gonna be bored. At least i have some CD's.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR