Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deadite
Obscurus Lupa is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 04:55 PM       
Not related to the contest...but I have to say, you win best av with me, executioneer. Pee Racer is the epitome of wit.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2007, 05:11 PM       
Why was my fucking post deleted? Can't say "winner", lest it confuse everyone and create unstoppable chaos? Fuck sakes.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM       
I was wondering about that. Probably because you hit the nail on the head.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2007, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Why was my fucking post deleted? Can't say "winner", lest it confuse everyone and create unstoppable chaos? Fuck sakes.
No, you can say "winner" about any entry you like. Your post was deleted because you quoted the entire big image rather than just said "J is gonna win" or whatever. We've always tried discouraging people from quoting big images that were just posted. There's no need for it. We all saw it and liked it the first time.

Move along...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 11:40 PM       
MARKED ONE, WHAT THE HELL
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
MARKED ONE, WHAT THE HELL
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 01:11 AM       
I think Willie won guys
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 07:20 PM       
if the new h.p. contest was for th enew book i'd totally go for it but as it is i'm not v. interested in video games based on movies
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 12:05 AM       
Jesus fucking christ I wish I was a mod only to tell this dick Penguins suck
Fun haver
Max Radical is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
Much love for BII's jig-a-loo entry. Simple and hilarious.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:12 PM       
Yggdrasil won Harry Potter. Hands down.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 05:54 PM       
Grislygus was good too. Also, I'd totally be in it if it was for the Wii version :<

Oh and the guy that had Ron dressed as Harry was lol :< Probably my favorite, even
Deadite
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 01:28 AM       
The girl who had Ron dressed as Harry.

I liked the "EAT IT!" entry, lol.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 02:14 AM       
i think the forum events forum needs its own 'post yer picture here' thread, since it's apparently an alternate dimension :<
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 08:38 PM       
Is there a reason I only recognize a few names in the contests?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 09:06 PM       
probably because theres links to it on the front page and a lot of people who odnt really post on here want to win prizies

Last edited by executioneer : Jul 17th, 2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: poisonous tatoes
Forum Virgin

Type40 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 09:26 PM       
I know I entered because of the link up front...plus, I've always wanted to but never had the time until now.

Long time reader, first time poster and all that...

DALEKS! W00T!
Deadite
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 06:54 PM       
I post here. Just not much. Plus the contests are fun.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM       
I was going to post an entry in the Jig-a-loo contest that was the back to the future poster, and it just saying:
Jig-a-loo: ...How else?

Then I ran out of time.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
Old Jul 20th, 2007, 03:36 AM       
i was considering making a bttf one too only with a reference to 1.21 jig-a-watts

jared is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 10:25 AM       
Based on my analyses of previous contests, in which I lost--without any bitterness--I predict Yggdrasil will win this Harry Potter contest. That's unfortunate, but I can see it has appeal for Generation SpongeBob, lacking in subtlety and nuance. I can imagine what they say now, when they take a moment to stop drinking Sunny Delight, "It's funny cos it's so random." No it isn't. That is not what 'random' means. Unless Yggdrasil used a lottery machine to generate the arrangement of images and words, there is absolutely no randomization present; it is absurdist, surreal perhaps, but not random. But I digress. Should there be anyone acquainted with the glories of Monty Python, surely that one would cast vote for either GrislyGus' entry or my third entry. ObscuraLupa's is also interesting, with one flawed line (Harry calls Ron sick--it's melodramatic). NorthBendson's entry is the worst.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 11:54 AM       
I personally found Ygg's entry to be crunchy and delicious, with a powerful mixture of seasonings.

It's a fucking screen caption contest.

Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 12:40 PM       
This screen caption contest, Herr Gus, is a microcosm of our contemporary Occidental society. Can't you see that brow and intelligence have all been lowered before the onslaught of Squarebob Spongepants and his ilk? You can see it in NorthBendson's wretched attempt at an entry. Put down your Stephen King, pick up your Samuel Beckett, and caption something decent, folks. In an age where John Cleese walks among us, insufficiently nuanced humor ought to be demolished at the source.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM       
Jared is a whiny faggot.

Ygg's was great.

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 01:54 PM       
Oh yes? Well, in all seriousness, now, Yggdrasil's is quite good for creativity. However, I think Obscura Lupa's is better yet; it's the funniest; there's actually some rationality behind it. In third place, I would put GrislyGus. My own entries fourth. Everything else follows. The one with the octopus doesn't even contain enough screenshots.