Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM        Thebest hot sauce
Because I've damaged my tastebuds to the point where I can only taste food if it burns my tongue.
I went through a tapatio phase for a while, then stopped after I realized it was fucking with my stomach. Sriracha is good too, but I'm getting sick of it. A spicy-sweet sauce sounds awesome.

So anyway, recommendations for a good brand plz
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:59 AM       
Tadao's hot an salty jizz
Amicable Herculean
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM       
I told you, I already tried Sriracha
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:30 PM       
I'm quite partial to Ray's Rad Chilies. It's garlicky!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:03 PM       
I work at a Viet Thai restaraunt which is where I found this stuff:

It has a great flavour up front, then it hits you with the spice. We have an 8L jar. Seriously, it is phenomenal on many things.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:42 PM       
I just added a spoon of that to the thai curry chicken I'm making. I (and many others) call it rooster sauce. I also like to add it to fried rice.Shit is hot so you kind of have to be careful when cooking with it. Most of the restaurants around here water it down when they give it to you in a to go container.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM       
I've never been a fan of Tapatio, I do like the other one that is in resturants. I forget the name, but it has a lady in the window. Also this one has a nice flavor.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM       
MELINDA'S. Love that stuff.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I've never been a fan of Tapatio, I do like the other one that is in resturants. I forget the name, but it has a lady in the window. Also this one has a nice flavor.

their ketchup is the best tasting shit ever
Amicable Herculean
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:06 PM       
I probably should try making it myself.
This one sounds good:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bobs-ha...--liquid-fire/
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
cholula? that's my favorite so far
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
i like that franks redhot sauce stuff on basically everything
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM       
Garlic Tabasco is rad as heck, keepin' it simple :sunglasses

I used to love Sriracha but I got tired of it really fast. MarioRPG's rooster sauce is basically Sriracha with garlic and other stuff but it is way spicier and WAY better. Just last week I ate a lot of it with tacos and I got such a stomachache that I couldn't sleep, but it was worth it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
cholula? that's my favorite so far
That's the one! I like the garlic cholula. I put that shit on everything. I haven't bought a bottle in a while though because I've been trying out other sauces.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:16 AM       
my grandma and some aunts are staying over here and every day we have a different salsa all home made

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:23 PM       
Valentina is the fucking SHIT, dude. Original, extra hot kinda tastes like shit for some reason and isn't much spicier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM       
Your fat ass would eat anything that's near your mouth so I don't think we can automatically believe you.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:51 PM       
I like that this fucking idiot speaks exactly like he did when he first came to annoy us, dudes. Lots of growth.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:21 PM       
I love cholula.

Take a big bowl of fork-mashed potatoes and whatever you want to add to it- veggies, corn, pieces of meat, etc. Douse it in cholula till the potatoes turn peach.

Take a package of phyllo dough sheets. Take one of the plastic sleeves out and let it get to room temperature before opening it. Pull out a couple of sheets at a time, put a wet paper towel over the opening in the bag to keep the rest moist, and work fast. Brush one sheet with butter or margarine and fold it over and over, brushing more and folding, until you have a long rectangle. Put a dot of potato filling in one end and fold it over and over like a paper football. Brush with more butter to seal it and go on to the next until you've gone through all of your dough. Bake it at 350 or so until it's golden brown, then dip that mofo in cholula before you eat it. It's amazing.

The best thing about it is that the leftovers get better when microwaved.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM       
Ill throw another vote to the cholula. T-man is right though, the garlic cholula is awesome.

On another note, try some Tiger Sauce. Its like a sweet and spicy flavor that's not hot just to be hot.
Mocker
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Your fat ass would eat anything that's near your mouth so I don't think we can automatically believe you.
"Waaaaah, I'm old and hate myself and can't wait to die"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM       
I'm 40, married to the woman of my dreams and inherit 3 duplexes in about 5 years. Oh and I never have to work again.

But you'll always be fat because you have no self control.
Mocker
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:05 PM       
That's awesome. For reals man.
Amicable Herculean
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 07:10 PM       
Making the hot sauce from scratch was a pain in the ass...ugh. Never again. well, not really, but I'm just a lazy bastard. Will look for cholula and tiger sauce nexct time I'm shopping.
Is that a recipe for samosas Kitsa?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:49 PM       
Sort of. I make samosas too, real ones, this I guess tastes more Greek-y. It's also a hell of a lot easier than getting the right proportions of flour to fat for the correct samosa dough.

Also, I don't deep fry if I can avoid it.