Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Where I give up and just attach me head to a robot.
will you be a good robot or an evil robot?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
depends on my rageOmeter
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
HE WILL BE A SEX ROBOT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Telefunken U47
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
http://www.faygo.com/
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
I have Black Cherry Faygo on my desk right now.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Faygo is way better than Canfield's.

I remember when Canfield's had that awful phase in the 80s when they mass-marketed bubblegum and chocolate-mint sodas. And they were horrible, but they were novelty-trendy for a really short time.

You can still get Canfield's Diet Chocolate Cherry soda in the diabetic section of some grocery stores.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
I didn't see any recycling going on in TN, maybe there's just no deposit there though. - a few pages back

current issue of faygo:

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
lol its too long of a story. just wanted to know if anyone else lived in an area that did not offer pickup of recyclables (or bins to place them in, if you live in an apt bldg). maybe its just my area -- we have weekly pickup of recyclables and most public places have bins. my apt bldg gives fines if you don't sort your recycling.
back home they'd pick up bottles/cans if you paid for the service and used their tiny bins to put the stuff out by the curb like your garbage.

they used to have a little recycling center type place a half a mile away from my house but they got rid of it and the closest one these days is 4 miles away. and by "recycling center" i mean dumpsters with different labels on them for paper/plastic/steel/glass/etc.

both apartment complexes i lived in while in west virginia just had one big dumpster, so i guess that's what you mean.

but yeah, here in western north carolina, most people appreciate the world so they recycle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:00 PM       

Is that a third leg or are you just happy to be there?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
I actually have a thing for hot shemales, but I know I'll never meet one that likes girls
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Oh hey I forgot, geuss who bumped into and said sorry at Sabbath?

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
Can you also use your camera to transport me into her from my house?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
It's unfortunate that he just gets uglier as he gets older.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
I don't think he really cares to date you Aaarg.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
He looks exactly the same as when I saw him on Comedians of Comedy tour 2 years ago.

EXCEPT HE HAD A MUCH FULLER BEARD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
and the ladies he was hanging out with sure looked better than me and my bald Philipino friend.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
oh and his beard is full again. FULL OF LOVE!

ewwwwwww
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
SSSSLLLLAAAYYYYERRRRR
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I never liked Faygo. Where I come from you're not supposed to dislike Faygo.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:24 AM       
Never had one, Hawaiian Punch is to syrupy for me, how does it compare?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
i'd never even consider drinking it, way to go horrible fans of a horrible band
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
Right, so I get that Faygo is a drink. Why then does it have a recipe book on it's web page?

Faygotastic ribs that don't even contain Faygo, for example.
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 08:49 AM       
the only reason faygo still exists is because of icp.

i think i've only seen it once in my life, but i forget where i was. probably ohio.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
the only reason faygo still exists is because of icp.

i think i've only seen it once in my life, but i forget where i was. probably ohio the dump.