Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 01:58 AM       
Oh, I know. I wasn't trying to be snarky with you or anything. I just don't see what the big deal is lately with those games. It's no different than hitting buttons on a controller. I hope it doesn't come out in arcades cause it'll make people look like giant tools.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 09:16 PM       
It's a fun party game that you can at least look like less of a douche playing than, say, DDR, because the music isn't gay and you're not dancing around like a dumbass (unless you choose to, which I do)

edit: it's also easier on the fat kids
Forum Virgin
Terror Dino is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:15 PM       
GH3 is a lot of fun, fun which happens to increase with some friends over and alcohol, gets might competive about 3 hours into the night. And tbh i dont even take notice of the graphics to busy playing the game and not fussing over something which only idiot's really care about. Graphics dont make the game.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:59 AM       
YES THEY DO WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:09 AM       
I played DDR today :< In Utah :< When I was away from Chojin :< On his birthday :<
Forum Virgin
Terror Dino is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code-Wheel Jones View Post
YES THEY DO WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY
I'm on I-Mockery arnt I.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
maybe
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:54 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUPzN7tp7bQ

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
schimid showed that to me a couple days ago :<

that video is 10 times better if you play tf2 and have experienced some of the douchebags in need of this kind of griefing
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
The "Be Useless" lesson in the first video hits kinda close to home for me because no matter what game it is I'm always the guy with like -3 kills who runs around playing the game completely wrong and falling victim to snipers over and over again :<

Not on purpose, it's because I suck
The Almighty One
KuddWeazel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:47 AM       
GH3 is nothing compared to 2. the set list kinda sucks, but the guitar battles were a unique idea.
Halo 3 is just the other halos with new weapons. nothing to really shake a stick at.
Assassins creed is fun but repetitive. I mean, do i really have to climb 12 200 foot skyscrapers before i kill someone?
just wait for the new ninja gaiden. it will be the answer to your gaming prayers
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuddWeazel View Post
GH3 is nothing compared to 2. the set list kinda sucks, but the guitar battles were a unique idea.
Halo 3 is just the other halos with new weapons. nothing to really shake a stick at.
Assassins creed is fun but repetitive. I mean, do i really have to climb 12 200 foot skyscrapers before i kill someone?
just wait for the new ninja gaiden. it will be the answer to your gaming prayers

Don't you mean the original Ninja Gaiden in 3D?

Because thats basically what the past five years of Ninja Gaiden games were. Rehashes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
Halo 3 throws a lot of gravy on top of the original formula. You can't improve the gameplay, but you can build bigger set pieces, add more weapons and vehicles, as well as do a lot more shit in the Forge. Granted, it is a lot of the same. But you can't improve upon it.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The "Be Useless" lesson in the first video hits kinda close to home for me because no matter what game it is I'm always the guy with like -3 kills who runs around playing the game completely wrong and falling victim to snipers over and over again :<

Not on purpose, it's because I suck
That's exactly how I am when I play Call of Duty 4 or BF2. I'm horrible no matter how much I play I can't get better.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
I know what you mean. It's the exact same for me in these 2 games. Strangely enough I'm not even that bad in BF2142 while I continue to suck in those 2...
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
Battlefield 2 has a huge fucking learning curve when you first jump into it. Its because the only people still playing it are the ones who've been playing it for fucking years.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
Hahaha, I just got 30 points as a spy because of people like that.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:20 PM       
They should release an online game where you don't have to fucking grind or level up or spend huge amounts of your life on for it to be fun or worthwhile at all. Also not an FPS.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:39 PM       
I've come to the realization that Mario Sunshine is better than Galaxy, and I'm ok with that.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:49 PM       
you are ridiculous
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Sunshine is running around gigantic multipath levels with varied and fun platforming and catchy music

Galaxy is taking a linear path from one tiny planetoid to the next with terrible camera control and not much variation in what you have to do

I have my reasons

Mabye I'm not far enough in Galaxy yet but it feels like not only have I seen everything the game has to offer, but that I've also done it 20 times already.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:54 PM       
The rock ghost boss was fucking cool, though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM       
I liked Sunshine.

Spoilers!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Mabye I'm not far enough in Galaxy yet but it feels like not only have I seen everything the game has to offer, but that I've also done it 20 times already.
uh

which part of "super mario" did you not understand
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:37 PM       

Sunshine was still inventive by the time I had 70 Shines, meanwhile 25 stars into Galaxy and I'm bored enough to puke