Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:34 AM       
Personally I wouldn't mind getting something after Christmas. Someone has to spend some extra dollars to send it here and I'm grateful for that.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
Thanks Captain for the load, sorry you had to spend so much for shipping. I'll send you a pm about some of the products
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
got my gift from DonkeyRyan today.. I won't be opening 'till the weekend though.
Thanks a lot for sending me something!
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:21 AM       
Aight guys Batmanjohnson was my secret santa prepare toi behold the mighty wonders of his gifts and be amazed

you stupid lemon eater
Ninja in training
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:25 AM       
Aight so there is absolutely nothing about his gifts i dont love.... cakes... candy comics batman action figure motherfuckin dinosaurs ,man this is the greatest gift ever! First thingsfirst though heres a pic of the awsome candy i was sent.... it didnt last long after the picture.... black black is honestly a personal favorite (best mint gum ever!) andes makes strawberry flavored chocolate now? whatever it was fucking delicousand also a sharpie

you stupid lemon eater
Ninja in training
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM       
So the comics i got were brpd issue 1 (hellboy) tales of the corp issue one of three (green lantern) and roger rabbits toontown circa 1991 (must say was ammusing to see the old gameboy adverts). But i gotta say my favorite was punisher batman

you stupid lemon eater
Ninja in training
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:29 AM       
so hard to resist the urge to take out of the box and play with it.... he loks like hes made to fight megatron with snake eyes i mean look at all those points of articulation

you stupid lemon eater
Ninja in training
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:31 AM       
i did have abit of trouble with the dinosaurs tho....

you stupid lemon eater
Ninja in training
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
all in all i must say thank you bj you rock merry x-mas ^^

you stupid lemon eater
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:19 AM       
Awesome thanks! I honestly almost Kept batman, he looks so damned awesome.
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
got my gift from DonkeyRyan today.. I won't be opening 'till the weekend though.
Thanks a lot for sending me something!
You're welcome! I don't know how you can do that, it would be killing me. haha
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
Are those really strawberry Andes? I've had the cherry ones, never heard of strawberry ones before.

Very nice gifts, BatmanJohnson! You have indeed given me a cardiovascular workout for my currency.
Stuff
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Lol, nicely put.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
Weird...I have a Batman vs. Punisher comic too, but it's a completely different cover with another Batman. Did they make a sequel? And Ryan-the wait makes it better. Edit: I like your new avatar dextire. you should make one for every seasonmonth.
Stuff
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
I don't know if it was a sequel, but I know the one you are talking about. I own that one issue too. Dextires avatar is cool. Also they were cherry andes.
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpisan View Post
... also a sharpie
That my friend is no mere Sharpie. It is in fact a Sharpie Mini Marker Key Chain! Now wherever you go, you have access to a Sharpie.
Be sure to wield your new found power wisely.

Glad you guys like the new avatar. It's the result of 30 minutes until Doc Mock started.
Stuff
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:14 PM       
I have literally a couple dozen of those sharpies. I love them so convenient for a little graffiti.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
OK SO WHO ELSE STILL HASNT SENT A GIFT OUT

ps i have them all packaged up i just gotta get to the postal office dont have a conniption
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
SENT. also package recieved, will post pictrues soonish
OH GOD
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:04 AM       

HERE IS A PILE THAT WAS IN A BOX

I GOT SOME LICENSED CANDIES

I GOT SOME KIDS STUFF

I GOT A THING TO MAKE MY OWN COOKIES

I GUESS I CAN'T GIVE MYSELF SECOND DEGREE BURNS WITH THIS THOUGH RIGHT :P

thanks poppers number i cant remember dude! i will try and come up with funny picture stories later (warning: i may not fit all the presents in(ONLY PLANNING ON USING THE COOKIE MAKER THING ATM))
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 04:23 AM       
I wish I had that New Moon chocolate. I would trade it to a girl at work for a kiss.
OH GOD
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:54 AM       
they're kind of like cadbury creme eggs, only the shell is actually as thin as an egg so they break and run all over the place very easily. plus the stuff inside is also closer to a raw egg's consistency. which is weird because they are shaped NOTHING like an egg
OH GOD
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:55 AM       
also they only taste about half as good
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 09:14 AM       
Just sent mine out yesterday.
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
Great haul, Executioneer! Dare I ask how the Krabby Patties taste?

I like how the Gingerbread Men thing boasts "Lots of Candy."
I have no idea what kind of candy you'll get, but you'll get lots of it.
Closed Thread