Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 05:27 AM        Pimp My Ride Se01 Ep02

Welcome to another episode of Pimp My Ride. In the last episode, we pimped out the 1991 Toyota Town Ace.

Our latest task was to turn a 1991 Daihatsu HiJet Super Deluxe van from drab into fab. We were very excited to have this ride at our disposal so we got right to work.

Our camera man decided to show up late, so unfortunately we don't have an obligatory before shot of the van, so we'll jump right into the job already in progress.

As was stressed in the last edition of PMR, the exterior is the most important part of your ride. Here we have a member of our crew tirelessly applying paint to to the driver's side of the van:

We chose neon colors because frankly, we want to turn heads and nothing causes an unsuspecting person to double take frantically like neon spray paint.

After a few short rain delays we pressed onward:

After completing the driver's side, we focused our extensive talents on the passenger side. We decided to go with an eye-catching multi-colored triangle and diamond pattern:

While they worked diligently to finish the passenger side, the other crew members turned their attention to the interior. Staying with the abstract theme of the van, interior was shown some love.

We wanted to make sure that driving the ride was just as fun as the appearance so we added a breathtaking glass shift knob complete with a unicorn inside:

What ride would be complete without a picture of a Phillipino juicy girl eating at a curry restaurant, which was left inside the van by the previous owner?

The hour and a half deadline was near so we went into overdrive and applied the finishing touches. Our hard work clearly payed off as the van was now complete. But don't take my word for it. Prepare your hungry peepers for the finished product..."Hotel Messy"!

Hats off to the Pimp My Ride crew for all of the hard work and dedication they put in. Emotions flared and friendships were tested throughout the process, but in the end we managed to come out on top:

PS - I promise this is the last van or spider thread i'll post for a long time if not ever.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 01:14 PM       
I actually really like the sides. Whoever was in charge of front and back kinda blew it though.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 02:01 PM       
I REALLY need to post pictures of what I did to my station wagon
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2007, 11:50 PM       
pix plz