Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 11:35 AM       
It's a good thing you did, or else I would have had to add a couple more pics of me lying on the floor from eating more candy :P
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 11:38 PM       
I finally got to watch a few episodes of He-man, and they're pretty amusing. Some of the ideas could've been cool if they took it further instead of dumbing it down.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Willie destroyed everyone else in gift-giving. I'll post pictures when I'm not hungover. Aaaaawwwwwesome stuff, Willie!

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Getting close to deadlines. Can anyone who has not received their gifts PM me. Also for some reason if you have not SENT your gift I guess PM me too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Willie destroyed everyone else in gift-giving. I'll post pictures when I'm not hungover. Aaaaawwwwwesome stuff, Willie!
i was worried they got hung up in customs because of crime
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
I have yet to receive any gifts.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
hahah you'll get one don't worry ;(
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I sent you a 20% coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond. Did you get it yet?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
GIVE ME MY FUCKING GIFT NOW NAZI
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:25 AM       
So I did a little detective work, (meaning I went back and looked through the thread ) and here is how the Secret Santa event stands as of right now.

Participants who have yet to receive a SS package:

Babality Pancakes
Zhukov
DonkeyRyan

Participants who have yet to have a SS package received:
Nick - Shipped on the 11th.
Lumpisan - Shipped on the 13th.
Microshock - Said he was going to ship on the 7th or 8th, never confirmed.

Participants who have received a SS package and have not yet posted photos:

Zomboid - Recieved on the 19th.
Microshock - Received on the 7th.

Odd man out:
MrSmiley381 is still listed as a participant, but has not posted once in this thread, and no one has received a package from him.
(I'm guessing he doesn't actually belong on the list?)

So, excluding MrSmiley381, we have 3 people who have yet to receive a gift, and 3 people who have shipped late.
Which means, *knocking on wood, while crossing fingers, and holding lucky Madball* everyone who participated this year should get a gift!
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
I suppose I should jump in and clarify my standing. I did not make a post in the thread, but I did PM 10,000 Volt Ghost because I had some questions about where I should have my Secret Santa send my gift. My gift, however, did come Friday. Right now, we're trying to figure out why my package has not yet reached my Secret Santa.

I'll have photos up tomorrow most likely. I'm actually going to be sad if my Secret Santa doesn't get his package.
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
Hmm... that's strange. That would make an even 20 participants by my count.
I wonder why 10,000 Volt Ghost paired himself up with 2 Secret Santas, if we had an even number of people?

Oh, well. I'm sure he will figure it out.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:16 AM       
STILL WAITING ON MY GIFT FROM LAST YEAR GUYS :bitter
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:20 AM       
Dextire, thanks for working out all the confusion, kudos.
Amicable Herculean
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:41 AM       
yeah dextire if i get you next year I'll send you something awesome
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:45 AM       
OF FUCK. I'M SO DRUNK. PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PM ME FOR REALS. MRSMILEY3SOMETHING OR OTHER IS ACTUALY GOOD. FOR REALS TNOUGH, PM ME IF YOUN HAVEB'T RECEIVED YOUR GIBFT. DRUNK IS NO GOOD.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Aight, braws!

Yesterday, after an hour of sleep, I left my place in the city and made the long, hungover journey to my mom's house for the holidays. Immediately after getting home, I was told that something was waiting for me at the post office.

I don't do wacky facial expressions, so wait for Microshock's pictures for that.
Anyway, I opened it up and was very pleasantly surprised to see A WHOLE MESS OF COOL STUFF.

First off:
I smoke, and I pretty much immediately opened that pack because I lost my fifth or sixth lighter this month. That's just useful. Plus, they're the cool lighters that allow you to do this:

Yeah, it looks like it's firing off a kamehameha. Evidently, they were intended to go with more pyro fun.

There's a disclaimer at the bottom telling me NOT to use it for arsons, but by the time I took the picture, I'd already tried to do just that. Unfortunately, it's way too cold outside for it to work right now

Yes, friends. I got four bags of emoticon cookies. Are they delicious as well as emotional? Yes, they are indeed. I just had one of the angry faces. Twas good!

This next thing proves that Willie went above and beyond, leaving everyone else looking cheap by comparison.
Yeah, that's a fucking Dreamcast.

A dreamcast that came with Quake 3 arena -- which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite FPS games. Seriously, I played the hell out of that when it came out

It also came with two controllers!

One of which had the badass VMU accessory. If I remember correctly, it's like a handheld gaming thing/memory card that somehow interacts with certain games.

And emulators/roms! In his letter (not pictured) Willie specifically mentioned that he tested both Earthbound and Zombies Ate my Neighbors. You know me so well

I got all of that!

Thanks again, Willie! It's all fucking awesome. I definitely did not expect to be so impressed.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
Haha, Mr. Smiley just comes outta nowhere! awesome.

Also, I'm sure 10k didn't purposely set himself up with his SS, and it was random.

Let's see the rest of those gifts guys! I'm sure they are all fantastic.

e: whoa crap Zomboid. A Dreamcast. My god that's amazing. Definitely went to someone who appreciates it. Great job willie. You rock the most.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Dec 20th, 2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: ^^
The Wolf
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
I definitely appreciate it. I just need to find and purchase the best game for Dreamcast:

SKATASTIC
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Wowwie wow wow. A dreamcast beats everything out of the fucking water hands out.

:willieforprez

edit: fucking love power stone!!!!

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
willie

what the hell willie
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Holy crap a fucking Dreamcast.

Jesus Christ guys, I do a Secret Santa on another forum and all we send is a few lollies and a card. Jesus Christ.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
The people who try have always been epic gift givers on this forum (I read some of the past results)

So far this year nobody has sucked. Which is in itself a Christmas miracle :P
Amicable Herculean
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
What gives Willie, you trying to make the rest of us look bad?
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
Ha Ha! Way to go, Willie! I bet you're glad you decided to join in this year, Zomboid.
Man, a Dreamcast, Power Stone, and Skies of Arcadia, and I'll see you in about 3 months.

There has not been a single gift this year that I would not love to get! Especially the ones I did get.
Everyone has really come through with awesome stuff!

Now we just have to hope everyone receives a gift and we're golden.
Merry Christmas!
Closed Thread