Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
I was really reluctant to join this year, but I'm definitely glad that I did. I hope Leader enjoyed the stuff that I sent him, because it's stuff that I'd want to get.

Willie's gifts are just awesome. I didn't know what to expect this year, but ever since the first year, the threat of getting a bunch of shitty items and then being expected to be all wacky and hilarious with them has made me cautious. This year, though, I'm eating delicious cookies and looking forward to getting back to the city so I can hook this thing up to my TV and spend some time in nostalgia land. I could not have gotten anything better. I'll be even happier when the snow melts and I set my sidewalks ablaze with the bottle of FIRE GEL.

I haven't been fucked over by this event yet, and I actually always end up getting really great stuff, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

That was very funny. Well done.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I hope Leader enjoyed the stuff that I sent him, because it's stuff that I'd want to get.
Last night I wore one of the shirts you gave me and used the other one as a cape and ran around going "Woosh" really loud. It was awesome!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
I actually went back and tried to find out what you're even interested in. The only thing that seemed like it might work would be some stuff for models/dioramas. I was looking at a bunch of different sites to try and find some good stuff, but that shit is expensive for anything other than shitty little airplanes.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Yeah, that's why I make a lot of stuff from second hand crap I find.
I love the Onion too though!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
note: i did not buy that dreamcast and was never going to enjoy playing it due to bad memories associated w/ it I AM GLAD YOU ENJOY IT
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
You STOLE a Dreamcast? I can see Sonic wagging his finger at you as I type.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Christmas is once again a let down
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
If my presentee doesn't not get their package soon I will be sad.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
I'm willing to be the only person to not get a present. THIS IS WHAT JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE!
The Wolf
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
Damn it, Microshock. Post your fucking pictures already.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You STOLE a Dreamcast? I can see Sonic wagging his finger at you as I type.
no someone gave it to me as collateral on a loan and then didn't pay me back because he went to jail
The Wolf
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
So this thing belonged to a CRIMINAL? That makes it even better! Honestly, the kid who I played dreamcast with in Jr High went on to become a crack dealer/head. I think these things are cursed unless you get them as gifts or something. That seems to void the curse.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
Quote:
Damn it, Microshock. Post your fucking pictures already.
Well if he doesn't post them soon that will be it. He'll go the way of the dodo.

And from what I have seen it will make some peoples' Christmas
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Quote:
So this thing belonged to a CRIMINAL? That makes it even better! Honestly, the kid who I played dreamcast with in Jr High went on to become a crack dealer/head. I think these things are cursed unless you get them as gifts or something. That seems to void the curse.
My brother (MailCall) and I went half-sies on one, he eventually gave me his half though, so maybe you have to be given at least half of one to avoid the curse
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:26 AM       
Hahahaha, I bet his crime was that he GAVE a dreamcast away.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:32 AM       
What's ironic was that I was really thinking about giving 10K one as well. I was going to include KISS Pyscho Circus, Unreal Tournament, and Soul Calibur. I still love you though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:40 AM       
Oh man, I played the demo for KISS Psycho circus when it came out. It was fucking hard.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
... I think these things are cursed unless you get them as gifts or something. That seems to void the curse.
Creepy...
My uncle stole my Dreamcast to give to his (then) very bratty kids. He's just got out of prison after 2 years for drugs. I guess I should thank him.

I wish Microshock would post his pictures already. I mean, I don't want to pressure the guy, but he did say he would post them by the 17th.
Although it took me 2 days longer then I planned to post pictures myself, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Anyhow, I really hope everyone else receives the late packages soon (as in the morning).
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 01:17 AM       
Dreamcasts are awesome!!! I miss mine now. Maybe this will be the year Microshock is banned. A present to all!
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 02:13 AM       
I really think he just doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like.
The Wolf
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 02:17 AM       
He's participated in a couple of other secret santa events, so we all know that he looks like the stupid kid that he is.

fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 03:57 AM       
of course, the one day this week i could have taken off from work (but i didn't, because i'm a sap), i miss out on yelling about how much i love dreamcast, so now i'm late to the "i love dreamcast" party. my best friend promised me his dreamcast, but he doesn't remember where he put it, so now we have no idea where it is because it's entirely possible that one of his parents might have donated it to the salvation army. twas a sad day for powerstone j, soul calibur, marvel vs. capcom 2, psychic force 2012, skies of arcadia... at least i know where the 8-bit nintendo (and gold cartridge legend of zelda!) is that he said i could have.
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 08:49 AM       
I still haven't received my gift. I'm counting on it coming today. If I'm expecting a package i always count on it coming after the weekend. PLEASE COME.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 10:06 AM       
Oh god the lose of all those games hurts deep down. I can't remember what I did with my dreamcast. But I wish I hadn't done what ever it was.
Closed Thread