Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
Microshock, if I'm your secret Santa you're going to get a box of broken fingers.
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
i am so in. i'm so excited i might cry a little.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
You should advertise this on Doc Mock, the more users the merrier!
nooo secret santa SECRET santa! WHAT PART OF SECRET IS CONFUSING
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
seeeeecreeeeeetttt
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
BROKEN FINGERS FILLED WITH LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
Wait, is Microshock in?

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Sup.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
That's not an answer.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Yes, he is.
The Wolf
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:56 AM       
Then I'm out. I was never officially in, anyway. I was kind of on the fence for it this year, but I don't wanna risk having a repeat of what happened to Proto.

Have fun, errrbody!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM       
Updated.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
I am so excited!!! I'm getting my Secret Santa Gift together today!!!
OH GOD
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
zomboid ill send you a secret santa present :-*
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Once I find out who I'm buying for I'm going to stalk them to find out all their dirty secrets. I will then give them the gift of being able to buy them back from me.

For a reasonable price, of course. This is the season of giving after all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
Still waiting on some address info for some people. Please get this to me A.S.A.Probable.....as in you should probably get it to me within 3 days so I can let everyone know who they have.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Please cease with the arguing and drama about Microshock in this official event thread. He fucked up in the past. End of story. Let's move on with this year's event.

And yeah, if you haven't already, send 10,000 Volt Ghost your info for the Secret Santa event! Only a few days left to sign-up!
The Wolf
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Yar, I'll send that to ya right away. Christmas SEEEECRAAAATZ!

Really glad the dollar store rule is in effect. I went back and looked at some of last year's items, and I was reminded how fucking awesome some of them were... but I was also reminded of how absolutely terrible some of them were.

Hopefully some of the people who were skeptical will join in this time. Also, thanks again for the gifts, Proto. I'm moving into a new place and packed the fire-breathing nun and yodeling pickle last night. Alas, the mustache comb has been lost to the ages

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Is still find it funny that ZBF didn't get banned for being an ass while Jixby got banned for not posting pics.
The Wolf
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
It's always been made clear that not posting pics will get you baaaaanned. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's been said a bunch of times that if he really wanted to come back, he could ask to be unbanned.

And yes, everyone (and a certain someone in particular), sending out gifts late is considered fucking up. While not officially against last year's rules (but against this year's), sending out a bunch of dollar store shit is also not really appreciated.

The Wolf
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
Speaking of which... do we even have any new people this year? Normally they come out of the woodwork for this event.

Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
I would really like to participate in this! It gives me an excuse to finally register and become active on the forums.

Here is my picture:

Notice the moustache because it is November.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Speaking of which... do we even have any new people this year? Normally they come out of the woodwork for this event.
Do we have to use this exact phrase every damn year

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Wolf
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I was looking through the old threads earlier. Call it a throwback.

Closed Thread