Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:29 PM       
do you have your receipts
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
do you have your receipts
Yup and confirmation to the person I shipped to. Oh well He does have until the 22nd.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:38 PM       
Give him time. I'm real lazy myself.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM       
I have a last minute gift idea (hey, I got other gifts too, don't think I waited until the last second) but i think it might be a "little" to much.
Stuff
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Deadline hasn't hit yet.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:58 PM       
I sitll need to go shopping. Possibly tonight.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Yeah, I haven't done it yet either. Plenty of time.

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 03:38 PM       
Ummm so I thought I agreed to do this, but I never got a person to send a present. Is there a problem? PM me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 03:59 PM       
You can send me one, Mattjack, and I'll post pictures.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Ummm so I thought I agreed to do this, but I never got a person to send a present. Is there a problem? PM me.
You never sent me your address. I sent you a PM about it too.
poppers620 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 05:01 PM       
I shipped my box out priority yesterday
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 05:30 PM       
I just have some little stuff left to get, if it doesn't get here by December, 5. I'll just ship what I have and keep the rest for myself.

I just went with what I thought would be a cool gift to receive, even if it went over the price limit. :3
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 07:56 PM       
I'm still thinking of some stuff to get
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:39 PM       
between not having access to my computer for several days and essentially working two full time jobs at the same time, i'm surprised i was able to get a present together (yesterday) and ship it out (today) before the deadline. the "wrapping" paper (read: paper i stuffed in the box to keep stuff from moving too much) is really janky, but i'm certain the contents of the box are more than adequately awesome.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Well, this sucks. I couldn't get the items I wanted to send, so I'll have to just think of something else. Sorry in advance, recipient.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM       
I just sent out my stuff. Should be good.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
just gotta finish up a few touches (LETTER ETC) and put it in a box, prob. out tomorrow or the fifth if i can't get to the post office in time tomorrow
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 07:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
I mean that, I wish the person I shipped to would post photos, Since it arrived on monday.
Well, I wouldn't worry too much, you did your part, you can't get in trouble if they forget to post. That said, I understand waning your hard work to get the time in the spotlight it deserves.
The Wolf
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 09:24 AM       
There's no reason to be upset about someone not posting pictures before the deadline for sending your gift(s) is even up yet.

Stuff
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 09:41 AM       
Not really upset, just anxious. I know the deadline is still a ways off.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
Just got back from the post office, it'll prolly start it's no doubt epic and perilous journey on monday.

Also, to my SS, I underestimated the costs of my gifts in my letter. Last one threw me up another 8 bux. So merry chrimmas!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
I sent mine on wednesday, but looking at the reciept I realized to post worker didn't even ask how I wanted it sent if I wanted confirmation or anything. But I also handed her 15 musical christmas cards that had to be individually weighed and postage printed. What a pain in the ass. I am never doing that again.
Space Cowboy
Ozzie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Like a character in a zany movie who suddenly woke up in a girl's body, I am thoroughly enjoying my new box of fun!

The first thing was a note that was obviously a pain in the ass to make, complete with a picture of the Grinch at the bottom.

The next was, surprisingly, a movie that I am interested in but have never seen and do not already own. Clearly this "Pentegarn" has intimate knowledge of the conversations I have with my younger brother.

The next was a festive bag of Hershey's kisses, complete with a recipe for cookies on the back. Cookies that I will never bake.

The "big present" in the bunch is none other than a remote controlled helicopter! This was actually the top present in the box, but you can't start with helicopter and work your way down to chocolate. That would just be ridiculous.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the Secret Santa, I had a hell of a lot of fun, and hopefully you all did too. I especially hope this post was as funny to you as it was to me. And big special thanks to Pentegarn for something that will undoubtedly annoy the shit out of my parents until I break it in 2 weeks. And chocolate.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
I mailed my package today.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
Here is my gift from Stonewar.

Merry Christmas.