Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM       
Lenor if you're going to post a link to something can you at least make it a direct link?

Old people die all the time, so does that mean it's okay to viscously murder old people? I mean, they're going to die ANYWAY.

and what about slapping lenor with cocks in the face until her nose bleeds? she's going to get slapped in the face by cocks anyway, and bloody noses are ARTISTIC.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
there's not really a good reason to keep marijuana illegal I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. Although, I think people becoming lazy and not doing anything is a pretty good reason i guess, but there's a lot of things that will do that, including television, that make it a bad "reason".
it also causes bronchial infections and a few other medical problems, stupposedly, which make it bad.

Personally, I don't see why pot shouldn't be legalized for MEDicAL PURPOSES. It's easy enough to have a decent medical reason that practically anybody can get it, since it can be used for aches and pains a long with depression, migraines and insomnia, everybody in the world has at least one of those. Most medicines used to treat those conditions also have negative effects, although I don't know if laziness is among them for all of them
Pretty much one of the central facets of medicine is that any medicine you take can have a negative effect, so you have to weigh the negative against the positive of taking it. Since medicinal marijuana has less negative effects and more positive effects than most pharmaceuticals, it stands to reason that it should be medicinally legal.

You can argue that, but once you start comparing sleeping pills to pot the argument pretty much loses force. I don't think it's possible to argue against marijuana as a medicine, unless you have some super doctor skills and k now something nobody else does
plus cannabis clubs are cool because you can buy pot sodas and pot candy and pot honey

http://www.canorml.org/news/fedmmjcases.html

i remember kevin posted a thread about that at some point ;/
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM       
Kahl seriously whats with your posting lately? It makes very little if none, sense lately.
BANNED

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:05 AM       
really? i thought it made extra sense, except the joking parts.