Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 09:24 AM       
In order.

"I gave you my answer, Max. You either can accept it and move on to my question, or you can sit there and whine about it."

I can only assume you don't read my posts. Oh, by the way, Did you know I was Jewish?

Your 'answer' was a link. A link to the wrong place. I found an article linked wiithin it and posted it. You have yet t say if that was indeed what you meant to post. By what deffinition is that an answer?

IF that is NOT the article you meant, You have to say so. I didn't agree to a scavenger hunt and you should be ashmaed I have to find your arguments for you. If it IS the article you meant, I have already said it does not support your claim. You did not rebut that statement. Can I assume you agree it does not suppport your statement?

Do you know what debate is? Are you playing at being stupid? Or do you actually consider the posting of innacurate links followed by silence to be some form of statement.

Raven. I'm sorry, whilke it may sometimes appear to be the case, I am not always on line. I shall attend to your question on Newsfilter.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
:/ :irony

Wherever you go, there you are.

JoRee is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Proto. raven is not saying "Burn" as in 'Max should Burn'. He is saying 'Burn' in it's 70's slang form, as in "Ooooh, Burn!" as in I burned Vinth.
Well. That's just gay.

You sound like a scorned clown... :/