Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 02:33 PM       
Human Centipede
God damn

Machete

Awesome
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
FROGS
sam elliott plays a freelance photographer slash hippie who ends up on some rich old man's private island that is overrun by frogs and snakes and lizards that end up killing his family. don't get me wrong, it's a shit movie, but it's got tokay geckos being adorable.

THE DEADLY SWORD
easily the worst dubbing for a martial arts movie EVER, which makes this movie awesome. it HAS TO BE intentionally bad, but not so in a "let's make a funny dub for a shitty movie" sense, since it's your typical generic wuxia plot. the voices are just so absolutely awful. and great.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:16 PM       
I love Fwogs. The house filled with them reminded me of Squirm.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 08:11 AM       
yeah it wasn't as bad as everybody makes it out to be. i mean, the plot was nonexistent and the acting was terrible and it was just stupid, but man... those tokay geckos were great.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 09:14 AM       
Let me in. Really good. I liked how in the movie they don't need to explain what a vampire does or is. You just know what it is so stuff just happens and you're like "Yeah, that makes sense to me. Thank you for not wasting an hour explaining it to me.'
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
woah woah, that's out already? how does it compare to let the right one in? the trailer made it look... about the same, but american. which means it'd be lame, haha.

also,
THE BAT PEOPLE
shitty movie. i love bats.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
I was surprised it came out so soon too. I still haven't seen let the right one in.
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 01:51 PM       
oh man, you have to. i love that movie, and i hate movies!
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
I heard it was really good. I wasn't planning on seeing the U.S. version first but I was out of state and had a bunch of time to kill.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
oh man, you have to. i love that movie, and i hate movies!
For someone who hates movies you sure are in this thread a lot.
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 04:03 PM       
yeah but i tend to avoid new things (unless they have someone like donnie yen in them!) anymore.

i'm so glad i'm not the only one. girlfriend was browsing netflix when we first got it, checking out awful-looking horror movies, skipping over any with a date later than 2000. awesome.

we're fags together is all.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Did you skip over space odyssey: 2001?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Gummo, what a disgusting movie.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
Yeah, I was going to mention one perticular part of gummo then I remembered the entire movie was messed up.
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Did you skip over space odyssey: 2001?
OH YOU.

(i like that movie. she describes it as "balls.")
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
For someone who hates movies you sure are in this thread a lot.
It's not that he doesn't like movies. It's that he's unnecessarily critical of them, hence the high post count in here.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
Even if you are a fan, avoid the Stargate: SG1 movies. They're just bad.
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 11:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
It's not that he doesn't like movies. It's that he's unnecessarily critical of them, hence the high post count in here.
i'm unnecessarily critical of everything, because i'm an asshole.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 06:24 PM       
Finally tracked down House 3: The Horror Show. I really liked it, but it doesn't seem like a House movie.

Also watched Drag Me to Hell again. Absolutely love that movie.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 12:46 AM       
i just watched yip man or ip man whatever title it really awesome movie tells the tale of bruce lees mentor and boy do the fight scenes rock specially when the guy punches a dude face like 50 times in less than 20 seconds

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
hell yeah, donnie yen is awesome. ip man 2 came out this year, and it's awesome as well. he fights sammo hung in it. on a table. it's not as good as the first one, but it's worth checking out.

IZO -
expected the movie to be awesome based on the synopsis (samurai comes back from the dead and kills a lot of people), but this movie is fucking balls. couldn't finish it.

HARVEY -
jimmy stewart with an imaginary friend in a six-foot-three bunny. this movie was great.

BARTON FINK -
the coen brothers have made consistently good films. this one's pretty silly, but i liked it.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
yeah i saw that one too

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
you encouraged me to look into and then download more new donnie yen--apparently he's been in two movies released in 2010 in addition to ip man 2. sweet.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
dudeee last night i was watching the '82 amityville horror flick. seriously the worst movie ever. we didn't even finish. is the whole series that crappy?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:12 AM       
i only saw one of the originals and i was very young, i don't remember a damn thing about it.

i was convinced to watch the remake by some girl and it was fucking awful.

i am no help!