Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
pound it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
bump my knuckles
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
friendly pat on the bum
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
Chojin: Do you have it set so you average 6.66 posts a day or are you just evil?
It was Bape's idea.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Sup Eric? Sam said he is mod material.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
Hey Tadao.

Good idea, let's mod half the forums.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Being a mod can make a place stop being fun. That's what happened with me and a forum I used to frequent. Not only did you constantly have to deal with all the idiotic spam posts, but it was a pain in the ass to move things from one forum to another. People either kissed your ass, whined to you about nonsense shit, or both.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
sounds like fun
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
I lost a thread once
was never good
Usually it's Rog who gets whined to about my behavior. He's like my e-dad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
I would hate to be a mod in a scrapbook forum.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would hate to be a mod in a scrapbook forum.

I wouldn't; I'd take the opportunity to ban everyone on General Fucking Principle.
¿
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
Dont get scapbookers angry. They will cut you with their curvy scissors.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
I just heard this weird, wild honking and went outside. There were three Canada geese beating the fuck out of each other in midair over my house. No apparent reason, no other geese in sight.

Really strange. Maybe we're going to have an earthquake or something.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Maybe they were fuckin
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
RAPE
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
If they were, it was a loud fucking threesome with much shedding of feathers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
It wasn't a threesome they were fighting over mates

trust me on this I know how geese think

even canadian ones
¿
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
Don't get Canada Geese angry either. They will also cut you.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
Not to long ago, I saw this kid start blaring preset 3 on his Fischer Price toy boom box and he proceeded to break dance on the concrete and get some amazing road rash all over his face. It was beautiful to see such failure.
¿
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
Holy shit! Really? Even if your not telling the truth that's sweet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Even the poorest kids put down cardboard first. What was he? 5 years old?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
I would say 8 years old. He was such a little brat, I remember he was trying to steal something out of my yard and I caught him, he then decided to run and thought he was gone YEAH THE HELL RIGHT, I chucked this rock about 30 yards and it slammed right into his dome piece. Made me feel good about myself.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
i'm glad you guys seem to realize that they are in fact canada geese and not "canadian geese"
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
My old neighbors used to have a mentally retarded son that they would lock outside for about three hours every day and as soon as he was out of the door, he would run into my front lawn and start screaming at the top of his lungs. One day I decided that I'd had enough and put on a cheap skull mask and scared him away.