Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
i just reread the Drunk Drivers Against Anime Fans webpage. i've noticed that anime hate as a form of internet humor has kind of seen its day. but ddaaf was hilarious
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
And why is everyone calling Pram an animator? I thought he was a musician?
If plucking the stretched tendons of a childs spine makes music, then I guess you could say that.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
You sure know a lot about children, Thrash0. And you can't shut up about them. Are you sure you're not projecting your pedophilic tendencies onto me?

Rongi- who cares what I am. I'll surely fail at it.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
You sure know a lot about children, Thrash0.
So then my assumption that you can play a child's spine like a bass is true? I figured you'd know the answer to that.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Well if you're gonna go that route Pram, I'll just be nice and let you know Tadao didn't appreciate you stealing someone else's picture to wish him a Happy B-day.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
No, because I'm interested in police forensics and science. A child's rib cage would not have enough capacity to resonate with bass frequencies. Your rib cage is not big enough either because you're a small person. That makes sense to me, because you're also small-minded.

Shyandquietguy- ...and? I'm sure the people who own the pictures Tadao uses to wish other posters a happy birthday don't appreciate him putting birthday hats on their rabbits.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
Thrash0- The only way you can "win" is by cheating. The way you've manipulated the situation today makes me think you might have a criminal record- because you've demonstrated that you're good at lying and changing what you said.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
The difference being he used software to edit the image.

All you did was take someone else's pic and slapped it in there. You didn't even try to do anything with it.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Oh, on I-mockery? I LEARNED FROM THE BEST.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
A child's rib cage would not have enough capacity to resonate with bass frequencies.
This is my new favorite quote. (sorry pent )
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This is my new favorite quote. (sorry pent )
Don't forget to edit it, bitch.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Don't forget to edit it, bitch.
I don't think there is a way to edit it to make you sound like more of a murdering pedophile. This one's all you pal.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
Also, I figured you wouldn't be able to REALLY play a childs spinal column like a base, but what I really want to know is how it tastes?
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
I don't think you're ever going to do anything but wait on other people for the rest of your life, "pal". It's a good thing there isn't a button to edit the jealousy out of your posts, because you'd be hitting that like a cheap hooker too.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Oh, on I-mockery? I LEARNED FROM THE BEST.
The big difference between Chojin posting that pic and yours is that yours isn't a widely public piece.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
I am going to throw a ref's flag here and call a personal foul on Pram.

Personal Foul
Pram
Insinuating that anyone, anywhere, ever could be jealous of Pram
15 pickle penalty from the spot of the foul
Still 2nd down
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Neither is this, but Thrash0 posted it.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Shy- also, the fact that Chojin posted that pic from a widely public piece means that it is more likely its copyright would be enforced. You can try to outsmart me, but I'd say we're evenly matched here.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
How about you go die in a river asshole.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
River assholes are dangerous
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
No, I do. I also care about the fact that I gave them free advertising.

Here, I'll do it again:

Buy this picture here and support the artist.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
Yeah, great. I don't see you linking to that fucker in the thread you posted it in prick.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
You could probably get banned for advertising doing it like that. I'm not sure of the forum rules enough though.

edit:
Proceed with the fighting though. I've got pizza and a Dr. Pepper going.
Mocker

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
I think the better question is "how much of Pram's stuff is stolen"?
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post

edit:
Proceed with the fighting though. I've got pizza and a Dr. Pepper going.
Awesome. You should leave the pizza on your counter and eat the rest tomorrow.

I'm done fighting for today, though. Good night.