Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
slavemason is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 10:52 AM        Mystery panties provide chuckles for aging hick.
So with a marriage down the drain and the rebound romp following soon thereafter, I find a pair of panties on my floor. I thought they belonged to the rebound romp since I had cleared the house of all of the Ex's stuff.

So one day while talking to the rebound romp, I mention that I have some of her CDs and a pair of her panties. I wouldn't care about a pair of drawers myself but these were some of those tiny ones that probably costs $20 for about eight square inches of material.

A few days later, she swings by to pick up the bag of goodies only to spark up with a look of surprise and disgust. "These are NOT my panties!" She made me reach in the bag and take them out, as if she was going to catch cooties or something. They had been washed. I guess she thought I had been keeping them in a sandwich baggie so I could get high off of the pudding.

I have no idea who the panties belong to. I know I've got a drinking problem but it hasnt' gotten that bad yet. I'm not the type of player who can just jump in the sack and go to curling toes anyway. I'm one of those puds that wants a little more than a nut.

What a love life...