Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 09:22 AM       
I might have but you can make one too. I'll allow it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
McPoyles are back in season 6.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
Id stick it in her butt.

Spoilers!
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
I'm now halfway trough season 4 in Oz. The show isn't as great as I remembered. The first two seasons were outstanding but season 3 was kinda weak in comparison. The fourth season is still ok, but there are some things I thought were just retarded.

Still, damn fine show compared to the shit that's on the TV nowadays.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Id stick it in her butt.

Spoilers!
I would also stick it in her butt
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 02:31 AM       
yea as long as you dont have to look at her moustache and grub chewer itd prolly be fine
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
I watched "Terriers" today. Seems decent enough.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
Terriers looked kind of good.

My gf was watching REBA while I was doing some manstuff. Reba freaked out because the baby's blankie was misplaced and she was all like "Oh no! We have to find the baby's blankie because she's not going to be able to sleep. Blankie's are like its Scotch."

I was laughing pretty hard.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 03:54 PM       
Is Daria a good show? The whole series is today's Amazon Gold Box deal for 26.99, so I bought it on a whim. It seems like one of those better-for-nostalgic-reasons type shows, but at least I can sell it back for more than twice the price if I don't like it

Old Sep 9th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
I always thought of it as the Beavis and Butthead for tween girls.
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
then it's perfect

Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
I always thought Janeane Garofalo would have played a live action version of the show.
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 01:52 PM       
Yeah its about as interesting as she is.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
I didn't like Jeneane Garafolo until Wet Hot American Summer. Now I like her.

Looking forward to Boardwalk Empire on HBO. Setting is in Atlantic City during Prohibition starring Steve Buschemi as a beer baron of sorts.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM       
If it's HBO, does that mean we get Steve Buscemi full frontal?
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM       
That could be a deal breaker.
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 09:20 PM       
SO I JUST WATCHED A COUPLE EPISODES OF NEW DOCTOR WHO

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 11:01 AM       
Did you get treated to some gay dalek action?
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Daleks are little pussy garbage cans. I couldn't believe it when I first saw one

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
Yes but did you see the rainbow colored ones?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
New Sunny was kinda funny. The premier of The League was so much better though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
It was ok, I didn't watch the League.