Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
I could see TLC putting that with its Jon & Kate/Midget Family block of programming.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Are those pictures real? I thought they were photoshops!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
I could see TLC putting that with its Jon & Kate/Midget Family block of programming.
Or at least some Hallmark original movie.

I'd say like the original Cheaper by the Dozen, but the Gilbreth family actually accomplished things other than having a large number of children.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM       
I saw something in passing on the news about some psychiatrist filling out papers to have the children taken away. The little bit I saw said that the psychiatrist never met her.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
Somebody better take the kids before they all end up living under a bridge.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29265865/
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM       
$605,000?!? Houses here go for $100,000 or thereabouts, and that's midlevel ranch stuff. I don't know how people get by at all out there.

The biggest house I ever lived in had 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, a pond and a large parcel of woodland. I think when it sold it was around $275,000, and that was standard for the area.

California is cray-zee.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
You have to pay the sun god.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
What's a god going to do with money? I could never figure that one out...

And I can't imagine how that woman is going to live in a house with fourteen children. It's all a person can do to deal with two or three children (or even just one) sometimes! She's going to go crazy(er)
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
What's a god going to do with money? I could never figure that one out...
Apparently you've never been a god before.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Straight pimpin'
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
And I can't imagine how that woman is going to live in a house with fourteen children. It's all a person can do to deal with two or three children (or even just one) sometimes! She's going to go crazy(er)
She lives with her mother where she pays no rent, and she believes a college education will give her enough money to go from accepting foodstamps to paying for her 14 children to grow up and not be totally screwed. She's already completely mental.

Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
Well, no need to worry about Octo Mom. Gloria Allred and a nonprofit group will provide her with a house and around the clock child care, all paid for through donations. So remember, kids: If you don't work, procreate irresponsibly, and rely on others to provide for you, everything will work out fine and you'll gain a good measure of celebrity or maybe a tv show in the process.

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/news/ci_11744662

Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
People are helping out for the kids sake. The sad thing is they are going to be raised by her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
That's just the thing though, she's being rewarded via the children. Chances are she will get a tv deal, people will donate, and she will not have to lift a fucking finger.

"I'm saying, you're what's wrong with America, Simpson. You coast through life, you do as little as possible... and you leech off decent hard-working people, like me! If you lived in any other country in the world, you'd have starved to death long ago!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
People have kids and milk the system all the fucking time. Is this really the breaking point and what are you prepared to do about it? What about the people who have 4 kids and don't even feed them and spend the money on drugs instead? Oh yeah, we forgot about that because it doesn't make the news anymore.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
They're just as bad as she is, dude. I'm not giving them a pass. Her case is a little more ridiculous than theirs, though, and it's becoming apparent that part of her motivation for having the kids was the fact that this very thing would happen (celebrity, easy money, getting supported by kind strangers). She's getting a little more than the foodstamp/WIC check skanks, despite being no more deserving than they are. What will I do about it? Complain while trying to figure out my own get rich quick scheme.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
I don't really see how she is the equal to people who abuse their children. I don't see anything that says the previous children are in a bad home. Ya'll just haters cause she is working the system and you can't.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Crazy people having children is essentially abuse. And believe you me, if I could shit out a kid and get a tv deal, I probably would.

I'll never know the joy of being a mother.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
The only thing that pisses me off about this lady is that there are far too many children in need of adoption. I know she wouldn't be allowed to adopt that many and this is the legal way she can do it. I'm just against breeding so long as there are kids to be adopted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Crazy people having children is essentially abuse.
Show me 1 sane parent.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Ha... if someone does prove she's nuts then there'll be 14 more kids on the adoption block. My folks are sane. No divorce, no abuse, didn't beat each other up, didn't have more kids than they could afford, etc.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
These parents are in no way crazy in the head by the way.

Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
You're right, Tad: all parents are crazy; but my spin would be that the better ones are crazy as a result of the kids, while the worse ones were crazy before they had kids.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
See above post.