Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
That's good, coz I was just fuckin' with y'all.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
I think you all need a dose of Spandy Andy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
"Hugh Hefner was pronounced dead at the hospital today. His death was ruled accidental after he succumbed to injuries sustained from falling into a barbecue pit unattended."
sounds like something they'd post on kim gordon's real age
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
that shirt is awesome. my friend bought it and i was pissed off because... i want it.

also have you watched kuroneko? i loved onibaba.
I was so pissed when kuroneko started being well known on the internet. I was so proud of my region 3 dvd
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Now it's all "why do you have a region 3 dvd" and I'm all "it was obscure at one point. NO MORE QUESTIONS"
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
Then I cry and clutch my Dust Devil dvd to my chest
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
Hahaha, Dust Devil. That's funny.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
I used to be proud of my bootleg VHS recordings of the "Dogville Comedies" (Early sound films that were parodies of then-contemporary films starring dogs wearing clothes with creepily dubbed voices) which was almost always played when my friends and I would get stoned, and I just found out that they've released them on dvd. I almost feel bad abandoning my original tape .
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
It's hard to find a real fat 'gina these days as skinny designer 'ginas are all the rage. Nice to see a throwback to the old "fat" days, Chojina!
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
AND IT TURNS OUT EVERYBODY IN ALL OF ASIA KNOWS ABOUT DRUNKEN WU TANG

you can find it on fuckign youtube now, the internet is annihilating my movie fanatic street cred
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
43 deleted kahl posts and counting. Someone is the maddest.

The rules say we should permaban if someone evades a ban, but because I know it's just your hormone treatments flaring up, I'll just extend it by a week every time you come back before it's up. DETENTION EVERY DAY.

you mess with the bull, buster, you get the horns

Btw I didn't do anything to prevent you from making new accounts. Be less emotional, honey.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
yeah dude drunken wu tang is on netflix

stick to weird foreign animation because nobody gives a fuck and if it's chinese people just pass it off assuming it's anime. nezha conquers the dragon king, havoc in heaven, secrets of the heavenly book, the golden monkey king defeats the evil. fuck yeah, shanghai studios was awesome.

also feherlofia, but anybody who has seen feherlofia loves feherlofia.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
i just taught my mom to use email.
for 2 weeks she was telling me her email was broken.
she was typing the entire email in the subject line and trying to send blank emails.
i should get a nobel peace prize for the amount of patience exerted in that exercise.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk today and I swear he looked like Chojin. And for some reason, all I could think of was COME AT ME BRO
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Ha, reminds me of this:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/get...n-ordeal,1404/
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
yeah dude drunken wu tang is on netflix
I noticed.

I <3 Renee Lalou, and remain pissed that Time Masters is STILL on my "saved" que on Netflix after four years. Youtube can't cut it, I want to watch it on a TV

Loved feherlofia, the first few minutes I watched it I was itching to turn it off, but couldn't, and then I just sat and stared for fucking ever
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
i don't even think netflix has a listing for gandahar

i remember watching fantastic planet at 3am on some cable channel in like 1999
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
Is anybody interested in buying old issues of Starlog?

Update: I just got an offer for all 53 of them nevermind

Last edited by Ex Leper : Jul 14th, 2011 at 01:00 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Engagement photos are so fucking stupid. It's getting to a point where I'm seeing a new batch every damn day on facebook and it's like they all picked the exact same location

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
My dryer crapped out on me and I had to buy a new one. Now I'm waiting for it to be delivered and it is way fucking boring.

cool story kitsa
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:21 AM       
what the fuck are engagement photos? is that something that came about because of facebook?

a new dryer would be pretty sweeeeeeeeeeet though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:22 AM       
I found out I was denied over $10,000 in financial aid because I didn't send somebody a letter two years ago and nobody made mention of it to me. So I'm faxing the letter today. The man in me should just scrawl WTF in big letters on paper and fax that instead.

But it's probably better this way.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM       
I've just been on an incredible adventure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
That's nice.

Get a new girlfriend, yet?
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
WB ZHUCKOV