Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
Then you dedicate your life to being the biggest douchebag The world has ever seen. Make other people want to kill themselves
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:39 AM       
I felt quite depressed for a while after I broke up with the love of my life. I think I just waited it out until I started forgetting to feel bad about it, god knows my life certainly hasn't improved.

Thanks for making me feel good, internet.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:45 AM       
I got super depressed once and decided to diet and exercise like a madwoman, more than was healthy, and that's all I did. I woke up, ate lettuce and broth, did exercise videos and slept. That was the entirety of my life during my divorce, and I lost 70 lbs (~32kg).

Then as soon as I felt happy again, it all came back.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
What the hell. Kitsa didn't win a spelling bee and now we're talking about what it means to live?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:51 AM       
ripples in a pond, fathom
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
tears in rain
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
Chojin must be super sad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
Mixing a protein drink with your own tears is no way to live.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
one time i lost a classroom spelling bee in like 2nd grade and the word i fucked up was "recipe." dicks

also what's the deal with keith apicary that's probably the most obnoxious internet character ever whatever

i guess its suicide time

~pce~
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I guess there's always the internet
That worked real well for Pram Maven, didn't it?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
also what's the deal with keith apicary that's probably the most obnoxious internet character ever whatever
more like keith apiary, dude's full of bees
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
that would be much more entertaining

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
of if he was keith apothecary
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
I actually won my school spelling bee in 6th grade, and I went on to the regionals, but then I had surgery and was out the rest of the school year. In the yearbook under "school spelling bee winner", they put the picture of the runner up instead of me. I couldn't figure out why, because I was there for school pictures, I represented the school at regionals and my picture was plenty available. So I guess spelling bees are just destined to go badly for me, even if I win.

I wish they did them more like a sit-down spelling test and the person with the most answers right wins.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Hey koko,

Why aren't you busy making a rom hack based on the people here?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
I need to get off my ass and get around to that Earthbound rom hack I've wanted to do since highschool. I wish I had nerdy friends that were good with technology, instead of just manifesting their nerdiness through intense social awkwardness.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
I'm on a sabbatical from rom hacking at the moment. I usually do about 5 hacks or so, take a break, 5 more, take a break. I finished number 16 about four months ago, so maybe soon. It's usually when I get to a really complicated game that I quit for months because I can't stand not completing it fully, but I'm tired as fuck of the game and working on it. Last time my complicated game was the Unified Army of Testes vs The Nazi Unicorn Super Squad. This time it was Charlie Sheen Ate My Balls. I have no idea if that one will ever see the light of day since it's of Crystalis and the game is freaking long and complicated. I love the hell out of rpgs, but I also hate working on them. As a completionist I want to make sure every bit of text in the game is edited. It's why I've only done 2 rpgs, Red Rocket (Earthbound Zero) and Mr. T Ate My Balls (Willow).

Sorry, long answer to a really simple question. The real answer is: Maybe sometime soon, around christmas, after I've played all 600 dollars worth of video games from the season. If I make a rom hack based off of the board, the bad guys gotta be Pram Maven with his sidekick Womti. Those are the only two who have been real dumb since I've been posting. We'll see if I ever actually get to it, and if I do, if the game I choose works out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Charlie Sheen doesn't deserve a rom hack. You're just sucking up to the man, man. What would D. Boon say.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
If I make a rom hack based off of the board, the bad guys gotta be Pram Maven with his sidekick Womti. Those are the only two who have been real dumb since I've been posting.
If you search through the archives, you could work in MicroShock, Jonathan Clement, Uncle Sham and Jake of all Trades. I've heard that Lenor and gabby gaga would be worthy "femme fatales".

EDIT: And, of course Coolinator would be the overlord, using such exceptional phrases as Fluoride!, Conspiracy! and the occasional Wha-BAM!.
You may already be there.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Gabby Gaga's more of a "corpse fatale" at this point.

OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
what about thekapn
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
what about public enemy #1 kalhgon
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
I have no idea what game would work though. I know one thing for sure, I'd like to see chojin fighting a giant cheeseburger.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
wai wai world/2

large cast of playable characters i think it's mostly sidescrolling platformer but maybe one of them also has shmup levels

or ufouria/hebereke - the best video game ever
exploration heavy platformer ("metroidvania") in which you switch between 4 playable characters with different skills

little samson has the 4 switchable characters too in more of a standard level-based platformer thing but it's a late era nes game
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Pop'n Twinbee