Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i hate myself AND i hate everyone else

i win the hate contest
So I changed the word 'Coffee' to 'Bitter Black Fluid'. I expect to get a different kind of spambot now.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
yeah so anyway most women aren't attractive to me anymore because i can see they're all flabby in unfeminine ways. i'm only attracted to fit guys in an artistic sense. this narrows down my interests to reasonably fit girls and emo boys, but i'm pretty sure i couldn't love the second group.
But the sex would be great!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What the bloody hell is connecting?
It's like docking.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
I know a lot of fitness-obsessed people (used to work in an office across from one of the worst), and I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with one. Which I guess is good because apparently I am unfemininely flabby to anyone who didn't sculpt the Venus of Willendorf thing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I'M SORRY NERDS DID I RUIN YOUR PITY PARTY? THAT WAS A JOKE I AM NOT SORRY AT ALL I AM EMBARRASSED FOR ALL OF YOU

YOU ARE ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS, JUST LIKE YOUR PARENTS SAID YOU WERE
I need this told to me hourly.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's like docking.
I know all about docking.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Is connecting when you both have prolapsed anuses and you pull one over the other?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Because I can totally do that if anyone is interested.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
You have a rectal prolapse?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I am unfemininely flabby to anyone who didn't sculpt the Venus of Willendorf thing.
HAWT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
You have a rectal prolapse?
Sitting down is a problem unless I lay it a certain way and then rest on only one cheek.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
It's like having a sea cucumber in your pants!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
I always carry a cucumber in my pocket because it attracts the ladies, but no idea what a sea cucumber in my pants would be like. Is it like shoved up my ass, or just floating around in my pants?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
cumcumber
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
God, all of you piss me off. I'm gonna leave for a couple days and hope the stupid blows over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
IT DOESN'T WORK.
It does not.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
It's like having a sea cucumber in your pants!
Do sea cucumbers make you cry? I had not heard this.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
I forgot that we're living in internet land now and I could just google sea cucumber to see what they look like. Fucking kids have it so easy in school now. I used to have to go to a library and look in encyclopedias and shit. Now I can just type 'Sea cucumber dildo' and learn.

edit: After typing that, the ad at the top of the page was trying to sell me on seafood deals.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
cumcumber
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Shut up cumcuber. You make me think I'm typing it wrong. Just like people always do when I say Houston or human or huge. I pronounce those words with 'You' instead of whatever people say it like and I always get called on it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
That's only fair coz you're a little bit retarded.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Perhaps I am and nobody wants to say anything. But to be honest, my friends aren't the type of people who would hang around someone of the retarded persuasion, so that doesn't make sense. Even if it was for a laugh, they wouldn't. One time I did go out on a date with a girl who was mentally handicapped in some way. I met her on ok cupid. On the phone she sounded a bit weird, pronouncing things wrong and sounded a bit muffled, but I took that down to being nervous. Even after my roommate answered a call from her and told me "bitch might be retarded", I still proceeded. It was the an awkward 2 hours of bowling because she kept wanting to get all close and I didn't know her and was trying to get used to the fact that she was that way. So that's the story of the time I dated a retarded person.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:30 PM