Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Pub I missed you so much.
So I hear N4B is getting hitched to NotYou.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
So I hear N4B is getting hitched to NotYou.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
man i got dropped from my lame astronomy class because i didnt log onto the internet part of it for five days ;/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Oh man did Prof Cool quit the internet? If so the internet is a lamer place without him
Riddles told me that Coolio became really dull after getting hitched. I think I suggested that I hoped the marriage failed so he'd come back; which led to Ol' AdmiralSeaLegs blocking me for it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
man i got dropped from my lame astronomy class because i didnt log onto the internet part of it for five days ;/
Did you ever get all your stuff back from your ex?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
Well, for the record, I'm glad you're posting again, Pub-dude. I prefer reading your entire stream of consciousness rather than just sound bites from other sources.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Lets the good times roll....out of my ass.

Page brook?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING HOME WITHOUT YOU, PWUB
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub's Book
Koko: Shit Alright
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Well, for the record, I'm glad you're posting again, Pub-dude. I prefer reading your entire stream of consciousness rather than just sound bites from other sources.
Tadao is a rather unreliable message delivery system.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
THE TOME DOES NOT LIE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
THE BLOOD IS TRUE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Did you ever get all your stuff back from your ex?
no i sorta forgot about it
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Trick answer. Two... two had milhouse backwards, two had him forwards.
I laughed at it but you don't get a zug because Esrohlim didn't make a flippy one. That was the missed punchline. Please complain at http://www.esuohlim.com
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I think Cherry, CiG, Emma and maybe one other were the only good looking ladies to post here in the past.

Now there's...CiG, Shrub and elx? ELX is a girl, right?

Edit: And Terra had big boobies.
Doopa?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
OH MAN PUB'S GONNA BE SO JEALOUS HE MISSED THIS SUPER SWEET MAN HUG
So very jealous.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
kahljorn what's with you and cocks lately, man
Lately.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Two more days until I get my paycheck and I can order my alginate and anatomical skull and start doing the actual casting for my corpse dummy! WHEEEEEE!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
Awesome.

And I'm glad to be unattractive because no one has hassled me with a chat-up in a long time, I can drink in peace.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
As opposed to one PM in the morning?

MORE LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING

Where Pub is it's like 5pm September 7th :reuseoldjokes
The 15th.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
And I'm glad to be unattractive because no one has hassled me with a chat-up in a long time, I can drink in peace.
I don't get hassled while drinking because I do it alone at home.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
And it was never chat-up lines hassling me in the bars. They just didn't like all my sobbing.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Last official chat-up I think I had was a South Indian guy asking me if I was at the India Festival with anyone. I truthfully answered no because I didn't think he was hitting on me. I was just being honest like an idiot. That was when he started following me around and sat down next to me in the movie theater, and that's when it clicked in my head what I had been leading him to believe. He just shrugged and got up and left. I watched the movie alone and felt like a moron.

That was years ago though
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Awesome.

Don't worry Kitsa, I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would love to fall into your gasm chasm.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
I wasn't fishing, but thanks.

I just think it's funny in a ginger-bashing way that redheads don't often get mentioned.