Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:39 AM       
Neat! What are you going to put in it?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:43 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:52 AM       
That's fucking shite. Do it again.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:56 AM       
I know... I suck at Super Sculpey. If would help if I knew where your picture came from, though. Do you have other views of his face?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:32 AM       
No, it has to be that picture.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM       
Looks like I missed out on all the "fun".

Good.
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
I'm having trouble with the clay I'd rather use, but I'm looking for a way to make it more manageable. This might have to wait a bit...Sorry.

FLAGG, buddy! How's it going?
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Kitsa I hope the super secret project has to do with halloween inspired food. The purple pickles were very scary.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Are you sure you're not projecting your pedophilic tendencies onto me?
Quote:
who cares what I am. I'll surely fail at it.
Quote:
The way you've manipulated the situation today makes me think you might have a criminal record.
Quote:
You can try to outsmart me, but I'd say we're evenly matched here.
Quote:
I'm done fighting for today, though. Good night.
Quote:
You know, if you all weren't so busy shitting on my work, I'd be nice to you. Then we wouldn't have this little rivalry. I'ts funny, how much people go out of their way to hate each other.
Quote:
FLAGG, buddy! How's it going?
Uh. Fine, but it sure looks like you've been busy.

I have a few rhetorical questions, but for now, I'll stick to the concrete, since it's far less easy to misinterpret. Did you obtain the copyright to my avatar so you could do a clay image of it? I believe it was going to cost you a full on claymation short of a vaguely NSFW act on a marginally talented musician.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:04 PM       
I guess the good thing about not having reliable internet at the moment is that Pram is back and most of the newer posts are immensely skippable as a result

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Kitsa I hope the super secret project has to do with halloween inspired food. The purple pickles were very scary.
In a way. I won't deny that food is involved.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Flagg- nah, I had to abandon the idea because I can't get the right shade of blue. The tint I'm looking is Cyan. Short for Cyanide.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
Please take a handful of Cyan.

Sincerely, ThrashO
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I guess the good thing about not having reliable internet at the moment is that Pram is back and most of the newer posts are immensely skippable as a result
I was thinking about taking a long break from this place. Looks like I'm going to be forced into it.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was thinking about taking a long break from this place. Looks like I'm going to be forced into it.
Seriously.

PRAM MAVEN - THE GUY FROM WHATEVER NEBRASKA OR SOMETHING WHO CARES

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
I like Greg Proops' Joke Book.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Neat! What are you going to put in it?
i think i might haida couple of pens in it hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count
idk maybe i've listened to it too often but some of the shine's come off of david cross's work for me lately

i like eddie izzard's dress to kill a lot
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
No more donations from redheads, please, says sperm bank
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Collect 'em all.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
Does anyone remember Mad Ball Head Poppers?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers, Pram.
He loves the 80s so much he converses only in men without hats lyrics

Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:53 PM       
Pent- Pretty much.

It's a very special kind of life
no one's really knows the truth about the situation

Also, this is for Mockery.

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
I feel I don't quite understand the repeated blur technique.