Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
Come on guys! This is where you all rally against the evil man and sing praises for the underdog! Wait.... How does this go in Anime?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:44 AM       
Now you guys have a showdown.
But it depends on which anime you follow.
Personally the ones with lots of blood and demon creatures work for me.
But in Jake's world I think it starts with you kicking sand in his face on the beach in front of his 5 unbelievably attractive female friends who all adore him.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:56 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
the Virtual Woman program creeped me out about how realistic it is. By realistic I mean in in terms of “girls don’t like me in real life, just like in this simulator, what a revolutionary discovery in AI!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM       
So you are still a Virtual Virgin as well?
Yukiko is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
You guys are so mean! I think he's kinda cute for an Otaku.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:31 AM       
Don't tell me Jake has fans now.....
Yukiko is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:42 AM       
Well I don't really know him, yet :blush
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:59 AM       
Actually I do have fans now, yet at the same time I don't think mudslinging is going to solve this. You also took my article about a comparison of the Virtual Woman program to visual novel games out of context. I was poking fun at myself and the game, of course it's not realistic, it's a video game for crying out loud. I don't think constant bickering is going to mend the rift between me and Tadao, and I'm a much more mature person now. I'm not that worried about my picture being posted here either. By the way, I have far less pimples now, a year in cleaning up one's appearance really does wonders on the face. Also in that photo I'm supposed to look grim and scary, it was a photo my metalhead buddy took at my formal of me looking "grim" and "kvlt", which unfortunately it fails miserably at doing.

It has been said that I didn't even use an alternative account, and this is the real me. I have used the same username on this forum as a measure of integrity (or as you have pointed out, my stupidity). If I was a real troll I would have changed my name here, I've put my reputation on the line to see if you guys trust me again.

I'm not the same man I was six months ago. A lot has changed. I still get giddy whenever I have the possibility of getting a girlfriend, but that's about normal. You can call me a virgin because I am. But let me ask you, Tadao, are you prepared to admit that you too were once a virgin as well, if you are not still one?

I don't want to blame anybody for your formed opinions about me from who I was six months ago. I've found a home on the interwebs with my blog and a number of bloggers who I discuss ideas with.

I didn't even realise you'd go back to hating me after you treated me so well for a while after returning, but now I see that you just forgot about me completely. There is no victory in mocking the disabled, even if this is I-Mockery, sometimes people went too far in dissing me and my condition. That was part of the reason I disappeared from here so long. Because I wasn't going to put up with that. I went to other places which were more welcoming because they didn't judge me for who I was, and forgave my inexperienced stumbles into my early blogging.

I don't think I'm ever going to get an apology from Tadao, but one thing I ask of him is to stop asking about my mother's tits. If he can do that I would be thankful.
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 05:10 AM       
@Yukiko: I made a girl blush from my cuteness? The power is... not really over 9000, but round about 3000 at the moment. I really shouldn't have investigated what that 4chan metaphor meant.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 05:22 AM       
lol @ whoever's character yukiko is
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 07:58 AM       
Ok, how's this for a metaphor to describe the situation:

Me fighting with Tadao is a bit like how in The Killing Joke Batman and the Joker are trying to figure out how it's going to end, whether one or the other will kill each other. Both of them are deadly adversaries in their own way, and both of them could be argued to be equally insane. But which one of us is Batman, and which one of us is The Joker?

Tadao will probably take the easy route and say he's Batman, because Batman is cool and he wants to demean me. But it's not that simple my friends, because either one of us could be the metaphorical Batman or the Joker. It's all about how you look at it.

And you thought I couldn't use non-Anime metaphors, eh? Like The Killing Joke, there is the possibility that if I'm the Joker, I could get help, be rehabilitated. But you see, there's these two guys in a mental asylum... and Tadao might switch off the light before I get to the other side. I don't want it to be like that. I want to be rehabilitated without getting beaten up by Batman.
Egg
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 08:05 AM       
No, Tad wants to be the bad man.
A very bad man.

Last edited by Dixie : Sep 25th, 2008 at 09:34 AM.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:21 AM       
Personally if I had to come up with an anime metaphor for the situation: I would think you are most like two of those horrible tentacle rape monsters.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
I didn't even realise you'd go back to hating me after you treated me so well for a while after returning, but now I see that you just forgot about me completely. There is no victory in mocking the disabled, even if this is I-Mockery, sometimes people went too far in dissing me and my condition.
Oh booh fucking hooh, someone made fun of your made up internet disease. Just go kill yourself, sweet-potato head.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM       
why are you such and asshole tadao and by the way jake stop triying to defend your self you are just digging a deeper hole

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 10:39 AM       
What is the situation exactly? All I know is Tadao is kicking some major verbal ass. I just dont know why? Because JoaT has the ass burgers? And my money is on Kukiko being character Tadao made up for an elaborate scheme.
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 10:48 AM       
That is the exact situation.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:16 AM       
I bet his Asperger's is self-diagnosed.

That doesn't count, you know. And hiding behind it isn't going to do you any good.
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM       
So how many tards do we have around here with assburgers? And how many of them are self-diagnosed?
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:17 PM       
I am a big time Asspurger.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
Haqhahaha

MY FRIENDS AND ME

Quote:
While this particularly aloof individual didn’t even give me his contact details since he’s graduating from school soon and I don’t think I’ll see him again and I hoped to stay in touch, he did leave me with an interest in Cowa!.
Quote:
I’ve had it with the crap my childhood promise girl is putting me through. She don’t answer my calls and she did me wrong, as a country western singer or rapper would say. Why do girls even give me their phone number if they never want to speak to me again? You talked to me last week bitch, even if it won’t work out, how can I be your friend if you don’t even talk to me, when my loneliness is eatin’ me, girl I remember when you used to tease me! I got three hoops in the basket like you asked, and you promised to marry me, but it’s years later, and you still won’t give me a straight answer!
http://aspergers.dasaku.net/?p=222 (The HIGHLIGHT)

Quote:
This post inspired me to have a response worthy of the great Lelangir’s attention, however his last response to my blogging, criticising my appreciation of a mobile phone game, left me disheartened and feeling lacking in philosophical worth, because he was dealing with much more baffling concepts while I was busy with filler.
Quote:
I had a conversation with otou-san today about a number of things, which was really interesting. My theory about why 2D Anime women can’t exist in the same universe as 3D people except in a Roger Rabbit style universe where they’re already in the same place seemed so plausible, that I recommend any 2D complex sufferer take into account the risk of Anti-Matter when fantasising about lolis or more mature 2D women.
Quote:
Well, it relates a lot, because the Virtual Woman program creeped me out about how realistic it is. By realistic I mean in in terms of “girls don’t like me in real life, just like in this simulator, what a revolutionary discovery in AI!”. Let’s see how Virtual Woman stacks up to a visual novel
. . .
Love Hina Advance is a good favorite of mine, but it’s more of an interactive dating sim than a visual novel or an actual AI human simulator. It also does not creep me out anywhere near as much as Virtual Woman does. Kitsune may get drunk, Naru may beat me up, but they don’t make comments at you like “Would you hug your computer?” like Virtual Woman does. What makes the Uncanny Valley deeper is that each time you create a Virtual Woman with the program, they all have their own different quirks. Unfortunately one Virtual Woman I created in the game had an unhealthy obsession with dentists, and I was afraid she would try to rape me after I claimed I was a dentist in the game, just to break the ice. Another tried to turn me vegetarian, and was offended when I told her that I thought vegetarians were controlling.
I can't read anymore, guys, I just can't do it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:05 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
I haven’t had a real date since the 20th Century, when a girl I liked, don’t remember her name, danced with me at the school disco

I never realised what a pimp I was during the elementary school discos, until now. Hell, I've dated 6 girls in one evening

DDAAYYYMMMNNNNNNN.
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
You were at a school disco