Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Do I give a shit what you all think? Obviously not.

I will continue to be in future events.

You guys are even lucky that I'm this kind to you. Yeah last year I sent Protoclown some shitty gifts and then sent him new ones.

And this year I took shitty photos and I'll take new ones.

I am really lol'ing right now at the naiveness of all of you, pretending that you're fucking angels while i'm the antichrist. Think straight

I've already said, treat me with some respect and you'll get the same amount back. Treat me like a dick and well, you see what you get.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
Cheez man, you know that you're only digging yourself into a deeper hole? just apologize already.
Banned
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
I have nothing to apologize for, it's you who needs to be. Obviously 99 percent of the people on here other than me are low lives who sit and obsess them over what are supposed to be fun games on Christmas and make it into a shit fest.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
Spirit of Christmas indeed.

That was very funny. Well done.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Your reply was much like yourself Microshock; childish, predictable, arrogant, and totally lacking in imagination. You are now lashing out because you know you have no other recourse. Worse, you are losing your grip on reality in your responses. Your sentences aren't even coherent anymore. "Obviously 99 percent of the people on here other than me are low lives who sit and obsess them over what are supposed to be fun games on Christmas and make it into a shit fest."? Really? Well, that's almost a sentence I suppose. It has words in it anyway. If only they were in a coherent order, they have might have actually expressed a thought then.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I have nothing to apologize for, it's you who needs to be. Obviously 99 percent of the people on here other than me are low lives who sit and obsess them over what are supposed to be fun games on Christmas and make it into a shit fest.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
It's hard not to laugh at that mess of a post. It's like he wasn't satisfied with being an asshole to all of us in that post, he wanted to be an asshole to the English language as well
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 10:02 AM       
Quote:
Stonewar, i'm looking at your picture here on the forums and it really does look like you love those cookies A LOT.
Fat jokes! A comical genius!
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
So will a majority vote get him barred from future Secret Santas? I keep waiting for something as simple as an apology for his behavior during this event. Instead he keeps saying more insulting things.
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Outline everything I've done that I have to apologize for. Make it a nice legible lis
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Why? There is no point because you just ignored everything we've been telling you anyways. You are the worst kind of stupid.
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
Ah well then, I have no reason to apologize I see
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
Besides, I already cataloged a ton of your douche-baggery and all you did was say:

Quote:
You spent a lot of time doing detective work but seem to lack common sense.
Yet, you provided no proof that what I said had no common sense. You instead denied you were wrong (again, without evidence) so all that statement was was an insult (baseless accusations without evidence are viewed as insults you see)
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Is it in a doggy bag?
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Crap needs to be in a doggy bag
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
That's what your mom brought you home from the hospital in.
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Ahahahahaha, it's funny cause you said I come in a doggy bag!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Crap needs to be in a doggy bag
And crap like that is what I mean by unimaginative.

Look, I get it, you have nothing to fire back at everyone, so you are resorting to non sequiturs. The problem is, they are supposed to be funny, not incoherent, immature, and unimaginative.
Banned
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
You truly DO understand me. Move in with me, I'll supply a second Dualshock controller!
Closed Thread