Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:21 PM        Post local music in here
I love local shows. Smaller venues and bars are the best. This is Aaron Kamm and the One Drops, and he's awesome. If you like Sublime, you'll definitely dig Aaron Kamm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG8k3nWbBns
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:52 AM       
Hey, don't humor him.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:58 AM       

The Krum Bums are good for a decent show whenever they play, usually opening up for a much bigger band. I can't really say of any decent bands that I like from here, which is sad since I live in Austin Texas.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:40 PM       
seriously, the first step into fitting in around here is ignoring zbf.
you want to fit in don't you?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Saw the KBs back in 2006. It was what it was. I felt that they needed Dave Mustaine.

I live in Austin too.

A/S/L, PICS?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:15 PM       
I felt that they needed something other than a shouting singer, and if he did keep shouting, to at least have some kind of melody to it. They're not great, but they're decent to stand around and listen to before a show really gets kicking. At least that's what I've done every time I've seen them.

I'm in Northwest Austin and been here pretty much my whole life. I don't go to shows as much as I used to since I'm almost 30 and too tired most days.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:25 PM       
Liking "local music" is similar to liking "folk art"

It means that you're a faggot
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:02 AM       
the hell is folk art. Like the shit they tell you is art but then they try and make you pay for it?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Yes, except with the addition of mobile homes and trailer parks
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:15 PM       
I was at some podunk art festival of sorts and some brawd was trying to sell posters of blown up jpeg files that she'd glued onto wood and tiles and shit like that.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:03 AM       
i'll plug my own band here. we're called Old Grey. just me (drums) and one other dude (guitar, vocals). here's a facebook URL in disguise: http://listn.to/OldGrey

it should take you right to the "BandPage" tab, where we have 3 songs we just recorded on there. we'll be putting out a full CD in a month-ish

otherwise here's another awesome local band called Colin of Arabia. they're nothing special, but this song is just so hateful and i love it: