Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 01:57 AM        THE A-TEAM MOVIE

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62189
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:04 AM       
NO.

That's my official review of it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:56 AM       
I have heard positive things on it.

That said, I love the original show so much that I could only be disappointed by a remake. So I personally will watch a rerun on RTV instead when it comes out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
I like the choice of RAMPAGE as B.A.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Who the smeg is Liam Neeson playing?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:16 PM       
IMDB says Hannibal
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
How dare they.

NO RAMPAGE AIN'T GETTIN ON NO PLANE
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 07:58 PM       
I'm pretty sure in a few years when this comes on FX at 3AM, and I watch it, I'll like it until it goes to commercial . That's when I learn I've been watching the A-Team movie instead of The Marine.

Then the tv would go back to reruns of Rosanne or Adult Swim.

Last edited by robo_rob : Jan 11th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
i pity the fool who thought this was a good idea

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
I fucking love/hate The Marine.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
As someone who makes sure to watch every episode of this show at least once a year, the trailer almost made me cry. This is almost criminal. I didnt' care when they did it with the mod squad, charlies angels, or hell, even Miami Vice. But this, THIS, is going too far.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
I gonna give this movie the highest review possible on every site.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 12:37 AM       
I want to ask why they didn't get Mr. T to play Mr. T's character, but Rampage is fine.

Come again,when Heath Ledger was first announced as th Joker, he bitched up a storm that they didn't get Mark Hamill until he seen the Dark Knight.

j/k fuck them
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
That last sentence is so fucking ugly that I'm really hoping you were shitfaced when you wrote it.

As shitty as this movie will be on its own merits, what kinda bugs me more than that is another fucking UFC guy trying to break into acting. Fuck off.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 09:40 AM       
I hope I won't be shocked and find out this is good, because I want to hate this soooo bad.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:22 PM       
I saw this in my local newspaper, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Total blind side.

Having said that, my hopes for this movie are exactly how I felt about Iron Man. Expecting mediocre at best, being blown away.
I believe my hopes are unlikely.

e: ok, now seeing the trailer sort of throws that out the window. It looks like the writers were like "Ok, we need a car chase, and a part with an aircraft escape and a rescue and a very awful cheesy line and ..."

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
the axe and the smasher
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
Next thing you know, there's going to be a Murder She Wrote movie starring Meryl Streep and people at the retirement home are going to be PISSED!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:35 PM       
Hart to Hart
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 03:54 AM       
ROCKFORD FILES ROCKFORD FILES
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 09:38 AM       
I was going to say The Fall Guy, but the remake would be all cgi

Last edited by Darryl : Jan 13th, 2010 at 09:38 AM. Reason: emoticon
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
Wow, I forgot about Hart to Hart
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
How can this movie possibly be good? Like I'm trying to imagine how it can be good.
the axe and the smasher
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
with Rifftrax
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
That last sentence is so fucking ugly that I'm really hoping you were shitfaced when you wrote it.

As shitty as this movie will be on its own merits, what kinda bugs me more than that is another fucking UFC guy trying to break into acting. Fuck off.
Because you're an I-Mockery poster and I know you guys get uppity about these things.

Anyways, judging by Rampage's "acting" in the Ultimate Fighter, this should be amusing. I'm not expecting it to actually be good, though.

j/k fuck them