Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:29 PM        Terminal City Ricochet
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100763/

Welcome to Terminal City, a decaying world where the citizens wallow amidst a mind-boggling profusion of discarded consumer goods; a ruthless world where television is exploited to its fullest to sell yet more needless junk to eager consumers; a bewildering land where the unreal is real and the real, unreal. Alex Stevens is hurled into this bedlam where he finds himself pitted against the maniacal Ross Gilmore, Mayor of Terminal City, and the evil Bruce Coddle, agent of Gilmore's Social Peace Enforcement Unit.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
So, this movie is unavailable for purchase and like abandonware, I have no issues with providing a downloadable link to it.

Does anyone want it? It would take me hours of uploading but you can get it in minutes if you have a good connection.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
Ill check it out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:36 PM       
Ok.

I'll give Bod a few days to reply. After I upload it, there is a time limit and download limit and then the data gets deleted.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
"Canuxploitation"

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:24 PM       
Looks like the movie was never even put on VHS. How did you find out about it, Tadao?
Mostly what I can gather about the movie is it's awesome, and it's impossible to find.
I'm anxious to see it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
I forget how I stumbled upon it. I'll load it tomorrow for you guys to download tomorrow night. I guess if Bod wants it, I'll do it again.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
I would like to see it too please. :3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
I'm working on uploading it, already got 100 megs upped but the part 2/8 of the rar is failing a lot. Might be the time of day.

It says that it will be stored for 7 days, it used to mention something like and or 50 downloads but it doesn't say that now. Maybe the got rid of that.
Cranberry Everything
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 08:33 PM       
Wow, thanks Tadao!
I had no idea when you said it would take hours to upload, that you meant like 10 hours.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
I'm only half done. I'm working on 5-8.
Cranberry Everything
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
I was guessing based on your previous posts as to the total time.
You're saying you've already been uploading for 10 hours? Wow.

Well, you'll be happy to know that the first 4 came through just fine. Took all of 4 minutes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
Ok, I added 5-8 to the list above.

Enjoy.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Coolie would love this.