Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:41 PM       
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:19 PM       
Here comes George Cohen to save the day. This'll probably will keep the union from decertifying, but I don't know if he'll be as quick as he was with the other leagues.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM       
All I know is I have more time to see the Stanley Cup.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM       

Riley Sheahan's DUI while dressed as a Teletubby is sort of like the physical manifestation of how few fucks are being given in the NHL right now. If you haven't heard, mediation has all but failed.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I thought they learned their lesson from the last time this happened. I really did.
No one ever learns from history.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM       
The NHL and the NHLPA can both go suck ass.

With all this talk about "executive compensation" and "taxing the rich" and "entitlement reform" and with all the additional suffering after Sandy, we have to continue to listen how two extremely fortunate groups - both "haves" if I'm not mistaken - bitch and whine about how they can divvy up a huge chunk of money. And the workers who depend on the sport for their livelihood (concessions, security, parking, tickets, etc.) as well as the fans are the ones who are S.O.L.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM       
and the Kings won't get their rings until the season officially starts.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 02:06 AM       
1) This morning the Blue Jackets posted a Christmas graphic on their facebook page, Merry Christmas from the Blue Jackets, thank you to all our fans, etc etc. Someone (wish it were me, but it wasn't) responded, "Thank you for the undefeated season."

2) I got this for Christmas. lolz.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:03 PM       
This year the fans are defeated
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:48 AM       
Season cancelled in one week. Calling it now!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:03 AM       
Well, seeing as we're only a month from the All-Star Break, I'd think so.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:26 AM       
A DEAL MIGHT BE CLOSE :o
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:50 AM       
LOCKOUT OVER! :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:27 PM       
It hasn't been signed yet, still time to fuck it up
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:27 PM       
DON'T RAIN ON CANADA'S PARADE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM       
Hey man I'm looking forward to the Kings finally getting their rings.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:04 PM       
I was hoping for a bunch of gym rules this year like play 2 periods then during the 3rd period its always next point wins.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:21 AM       
Some cities in the south are selling season tickets for as low as $200 now LOL
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:07 PM       
Thats fucking nuts.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:43 PM       
My season tickets arrived in the mail today. It's this weird card with a barcode on it and to share tickets with my group I have to do a bunch of work on some shitty website. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:35 PM       
GO KINGS
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM       
Whole city got mad at the Jets because of their plans to charge us $2.50 to print tickets off their website to share them with friends (most ppl are in groups with like 5-6 ppl to pay for a pair of seats).

Within 24 hours they had a press conference to announce that they were changing their minds and there will be no fee.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:27 PM       
That's like 800 American dollars, I'd be pissed as well!
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM       
LOL Now they're pretending like there were never any plans for a fee and it was just a miscommunication, despite the fact that their website and the season ticket booklet explains how the fee works
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM       
This sounds like a scene from "Christmas Vacation" but without the humor value.