Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
SPACE LORD MOTHER MOTHER
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 12:18 AM       
Heyy Sam
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
Bored, Bored, BORED I SAY! I have to wait until April 24 to work for the Census, no one else is hiring in the meantime (not even parttime), I have no money for beer or glenfiddich or movies or dinner, lunch, sports tickets, or any form of merrymaking whatsoever and I am BORED, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER RESTLESS INSOMNIACS TO KEEP ME COMPANY AROUND HERE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
By God, you people are going to have to skip over my nocturnal ravings when you wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I miss the actual Mock Wars too, there was funny shit amidst all the crap. And the crappy humor gave them character, context. Texture, if you will
I'm still stuck on this train of thought. It's been three years already and I want to square off against Tadao. Besides, the new people need to be beat on
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
Hey, did I mention that Farmers Insurance just charged me two premiums on my ONE vehicle (as well as other bullshit charges), taking a total of four hundred and eighty four dollars from my account? And that, after I complained to my agent and demanded a refund of three hundred seventy five of those dollars, I got a letter from Farmers saying that they were "taking action" against me, but in no way described what that action was, or why?
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:15 AM       
Did I also mention that US Cellular JUST FINISHED extorting me for one hundred and thirty dollars five months after I cancelled my plan and paid everything in full? I'm feeling like Old Gil from The Simpsons right now
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
WHAT THE FUCK.

FUCK US CELLULAR

I HAD THEM FOR A WHILE AND THEY DIDN'T AMOUNT TO A PILE OF DOG COCKS
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:02 AM       
SAM, YOU'RE HERE

I'M GLAD WE AGREE AND EVERYONE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW IS A PUSSY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:34 AM       
SUP NIGGA

FUCK INSURANCE. THEY TRIED TO DO THAT TO ME ONE TIME TOO. ALSO THIS One tiME I NOTICED MONTH TO MONTH THEY GRADUALLY STARTED BILLING ME SEVEN DAYS EARLIER, SO EVENTUALLY IT WAS LIKE I WAS ONLY PAYING FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEks of inSURANCE.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:49 AM       
who the hell did you have?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm still stuck on this train of thought. It's been three years already and I want to square off against Tadao. Besides, the new people need to be beat on
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702547
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 07:43 AM       
I always enjoyed mockwars.

Also, happy St Patrick's day to everyone bar the Protestants and English.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
gonna get so f*ckin drunk

i'd have a few before work if i'd slept
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 10:01 AM       
St Patrick was English.

Well, Occupied British.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 10:12 AM       
I think I'll have few drinks at the local Irish bar.

Oh and happy belated st urho's day
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I always enjoyed mockwars.

Also, happy St Patrick's day to everyone bar the Protestants and English.

:HIGHFIVE
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That's sad, man
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
"The swath of stroke-prone states across the Southeastern United States - generally including North and South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and Alabama - have long been known as the "Stroke Belt." But recent research suggests that just being born and spending your childhood in one of these states raises your risk for stroke, even if you move away later"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
you can't run from it!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:45 PM       
Those poor dumb bastards.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
speaking of dumb bastards...

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/inde...O_SW_031710_WS

Medical advice from Pat Robertson, how could this possibly go wrong?

Among other things, I learned that you should take whatever OTC painkiller makes you happy, you shouldn't eat trichinosis, and cows have an extra stomach.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:03 PM       
Nsaids = Non Specific Anti Inflamitory blah blah blah

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
OMG he just recommended aleeve and doesn'y know what an Nsaid is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Uhg I can't watch the whole thing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
Album #3: Hard Day's Night

This one is way better than the first two. I could actually see myself listening to this one again. Lyrical subject matter still gay, hopefully this changes (it won't).

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog