Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
I wasn't aware that you and children were synonymous, but it makes a lot of sense in retrospect ;o
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
i, too, can send you pretty undies in exchange for ELECTRONICS, kahl

TALK TO ME BABY.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
You offered me pretty undies after I had already offered to send my old speakers.
In fact, I sent the speakers out because I wanted you to listen to a song, and you didn't have any speakers. The song was Sugar by system of a down

Go blow yourself. There was no exchange involved, just me being generous. If anything, you were just trying to compel me with your ridiculous offers.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
actually, this isnt glow at all, but the story was funny.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
I'm sure it was absolutely hilarious for both of you.

It's funny to me that she lied about it so she didn't come off sounding like a piece of shit, when really it was unnecessary. I sent the speakers out because she was my friend. HOPEFULLY SHE FEELS JUSTIFIED IN HER ACTIONS. The funniest thing was that the undies thing was all her idea, and she offered it to me for i dunno what reason. Must've just been to compel me so she could get some free shit, as per standard piece of shit tactics. Who knows, though.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
how do i know you're not the one who's lying, since asking for undies is a hilariously embarassing thing to do that no one would really admit to?

either way, i dont mind this scrambling to look like a respectable user of the internet. proceed.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
I don't really find it all that embarrassing. Maybe it is because I'm an open transsexual? If i was going to lie about it though, I could've just said it never happened.

Proceed with trying to defend the honor of a jerkoff. I hope you get some pussy out of this.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:10 AM       
I wonder how this happened though. She was like, "MAN I GOT A BAG FULL OF UNDIES LYIN AROUND" and I was like, "OH REALLY, WELL I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT BAG FULL OF UNDIES" And she was all, "NAH IM NOT REALLY COMFORTABLE WITH THAT" and I was like, "OH REALLY WELL ILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM" and she was like, "WELL I KIND OF NEED SOME SPEAKERS" and i was like, "WELL ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR UNDIES THAT ARE PROBABLY FIVE SIZES TOO BIG FOR ME AND I CONVENIENTLY HAVE SOME OLD SPEAKERS LYING AROUND" and she was like, "OKAY ILL SEND YOU A TRASHBAG FULL OF UNDIES IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR OLD SPEAKERS" and i was like, "DEAL"

and then later she was all, "HAHA JUST KIDDING I WAS NEVER GONA SEND THEM OUT I JUST WANTED YOUR SPEAKERS AND ALSO NOW IM GOING TO STOP TALKING TO YOU."

is that how it went I'm sure you would know better than I. Either way she comes off sounding like a liar ;o
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
is this defending her? shes been doing that for herself. it is so boring to do that. i just thought it bore mentioning via some terrible excuse as soon as she told me because we were laughing ourselves silly over itand no one cares about burning bridges on this site anymore.

i dont think you know better thna i do about what happened.
i just think its possible you're lying about it.
i mean look at your caps.
you're arranging more lights on this thing than a goddamn curator
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
Burning brides? i think you meant BRIDGES

Don't worry my wife and I laugh whenever glowbelly acts like a bitter old lady. We also laughed when she logged onto your account to respond to me. It was pretty pathetic.

also I didn't know saying things like, "YOU DONT KNOW ME " or whatever was an example of defending herself. Sounded more like she was scrambling not to look like the dumb fuck she likes to characterize other people as.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:21 AM       
you and your wife sittin in front of the computer
do you point at posts and go "look at what happened there"
and then you both laugh.
"haha how awful of them"

you're boarding pretty extreme tonight. hard boarding

is your wife asleep, kahl
you gonna wake her up

"look at this honey wake up i need you to laugh with me at them :c"

thats not bitter, that's righteous.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Rez, until this day i wasn't aware that using caps lock indicates that a person is lying. Thank y ou for this astute clarification.

And whatever about lights. I'll respond if I want to. The same could be said about you.
When did glowbelly mention this to you? Was it recently? Just wondering if she did it to save face, herself. "KAHL ONLY SAID THOSE THINGS CAUSE HE DISLIKES ME CAUSE I DIDN"T SEND HIM MY UNDERWEAR WHEN HE SENT ME SOME ELECTRONICS."
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
I'm not sure if you're trying to make sense anymore so I'll just respond to your question: yes i usually point out particularly stupid posts to her.

I've read your post a few times and it still doesn't make sense, but there's always the chance I'm just not internet/culturally savvy enough to understand. Feel free to clarify.

"THATS NOT BITTER, ITS RIGHTEOUS" where the fuck did that come from? I called glowbelly bitter, not my wife or myself.
What does, "boarding pretty exteme tonight" mean?

I'm sure in some way you and glowbelly sitting around laughing together somehow applies to your incoherent post, but I'm just afraid you'll confuse me further with your response so I'll leave it at that.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:31 AM       
im just saying you come off as desperate what with still trying to do damage control (or something). theres a very simple explanation for the login mixup, but to explain would be to grant that you should have an explanation for anything. no one cares about that.

but kahl: you wouldnt "save face" by illustrating the sordid details behind an otherwise inconsequential tit-for-tat thread.

would you
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
kahl what is your favorite thing about being online
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
My antics in this thread haven't been any more or less desperate than any other internet fight threads I've got in.

My favorite thing about being online is that it passes the time quickly. How about you?

and again, if i was really interested in doing damage control I would've just said it never happened, and neither of you could prove otherwise. Really, what I'm more interested in is portraying her as a piece of shit.

ps if you really want dirt on me talk to sadie :O THEN YOU COULD REALLY REAM ME GOOD
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
it's just great when people try to explain away things like that. there's usually a detailed account mixed with humorous affectation to seem sympathetic.. capped off with a parting jab a notch above a youtube comeback. you might as well say she "needs to get laid". i mean you are in that ballpark dude. if we/she were as inconsequentially bitter wouldnt you just change the subject out of complete disregard for nay of this?

incidentally my favorite thing about being online is realizing that there is so much more to know about even after a whole two hours of reading news articles.

extra incidentally it's funny that both of you believe the other is bitter about something.

i may or may not get to know sadie better in time
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:06 AM       
kahl if you had a son what would you name him/her
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
You know rez y ou're probably the first person I've ever had tell me that explainations usually consist of detailed accounts. Also saying my insults are like youtube responses was hella classy; that's vastly superior to saying that I'm GRADESCHOOL. i don't even know what to say in response to your psychological generalizations.
Oh wait, yea i do. They're stupid.

As for changing the topic: no. I usually respond to everything in lengthy detail until i get tired of doing so.

Rez I would tell you what I would name my kid but I don't like your affectation of a friendly, humorous tone.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 02:31 AM       
I bet glowbelly's vagina isn't even all that great, rez. Why are you trying so hard?

Anyway, you can have your groundbeef and eat it too.

The only women I've ever asked for a pair of panties from were women whose pants i wanted to get into, and I have to say glowbelly never did it for me

Last edited by kahljorn : May 14th, 2009 at 03:16 AM.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
Hey rez do you like wearing glowbelly's vagina? I bet on a warm summer day there's a cool breeze in there.

You know rez I've been struggling to figure out who you remind me of, and it just struck me that you remind me of lenor.
Oh yea, and its funny that glowbelly even brought up this underwear thing. I mean, I was like 15 when this happened and she offered to send me her used underwear? I think she might have a hint of pedophilia in her. She probably got off to it and then realized how gross it made her, hence the aftermath. She obviously has a thing for guys in ladies apparel -- I wouldn't be surprised if she already sent you a pair of her underwear. Damn I can't believe it took me this long to realize that. OH WELL, I WAS A NAIVE YOUTH, EASILY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY INTERNET PEDOPHILES.

Last edited by kahljorn : May 14th, 2009 at 12:54 PM.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
INTERNET FIGHT
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
HEY GUYS LETS GET SERIOUS ON THE INTERNET
BANNED

Old May 18th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
Men tend to get serious when you insult their vagina's. Especially when their vaginas come crying to them for support.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
Man, all this over some butterflies.