Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #526  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
I want to ask you guys something... How is it that assholes like you get all the girls? How is it that a nice guy can want and hope and work for something... For someone all his life, even when it is denied him over and over again, while someone like you gets it handed them them on a silver platter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I can tell that you are one of those little boys who thinks that talking to girls is like playing chess, and then never get up the nerve cause your skills are nil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hahahaaha, I see you haven't learned how to talk to girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Recover from your melancholy? You say gay ass shit like that all the time huh? Way to be a man. There is no way in hell you could ever learn the way of the pigtail.

Fucking puss ass bitch.
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
The way to get women tight in the pants over you is to get across the fact that you don't give a shit whether they live or die

trust me on this
Reply With Quote
  #528  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
GW knows women
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Ayatollah Ayatollah is offline
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
throw off the chains of oppression from the western infidels johnathan. while unity of islam is not one of race it is one of faith and faith is stronger than blood. you do not need their cowardly edit. stand proud of words you speak. i declare a fatwa - none will speak against true believers johnathan.

be one with allah johnathan and forsake the pleasures of the flesh with women. praise allah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Khamenei
Mass killings of human beings are catastrophic acts which are condemned wherever they may happen and whoever the perpetrators and the victims may be
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Jonathan Clement Jonathan Clement is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah View Post
throw off the chains of oppression from the western infidels johnathan. while unity of islam is not one of race it is one of faith and faith is stronger than blood. you do not need their cowardly edit. stand proud of words you speak. i declare a fatwa - none will speak against true believers johnathan.

be one with allah johnathan and forsake the pleasures of the flesh with women. praise allah.
Fuck you. Yeah, it's funny 3000 FUCKING PEOPLE DIE HORRIFICALLY ON 9/11!!! Also, Islam THRIVES on it's promises of endless sex in the afterlife, so you're obvious not a muslim.
Reply With Quote
  #531  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
3000 FUCKING PEOPLE DIE HORRIFICALLY ON 9/11!!!
It's a shame that you weren't one of them.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #532  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Don't blame muslims for 9/11, blame terrorists
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Ayatollah Ayatollah is offline
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM       
i adamantly condemned atrocity of 9/11. islam thrives on the word of allah as given by muhammad. i have always found it shameful so many think physical desire exists in spiritual existence. vile terrorists promises carnal pleasure in afterlife. this is how we are same. you and i. both loathing the vile lies of the terrorists that claim to do will of allah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Khamenei
Mass killings of human beings are catastrophic acts which are condemned wherever they may happen and whoever the perpetrators and the victims may be
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Jonathan Clement Jonathan Clement is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
It's a shame that you weren't one of them.
Don't even JOKE about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Don't blame muslims for 9/11, blame terrorists
Do you honestly think that some guys just got up one day and said "Hey, I think I'm gonna go fly some planes into a building and attribute it to islam!"?
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
It's a shame that you weren't one of them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Jonathan Clement Jonathan Clement is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Oh, thanks guys! Now I have to make multiple posts when I see the messages updated! You never THOUGHT of that, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah View Post
i adamantly condemned atrocity of 9/11. islam thrives on the word of allah as given by muhammad. i have always found it shameful so many think physical desire exists in spiritual existence. vile terrorists promises carnal pleasure in afterlife. this is how we are same. you and i. both loathing the vile lies of the terrorists that claim to do will of allah.
READ THE QUARAN.
Reply With Quote
  #537  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
You should probably read it too.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #538  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Do you honestly think that some guys just got up one day and said "Hey, I think I'm gonna go fly some planes into a building and attribute it to islam!"?
More like an underground group of extremist Muslims waited for years blaming America for various hardships to the point in which they said "If we did this, maybe it will make things better for Islam!", without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.

Consider the people who bomb abortion clinics in the name of Christianity. Do you blame all Christians for those? No. Just because a bunch of wingnuts on the fringe decide to do something horrible doesn't mean everyone in that group agrees with it.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Jonathan Clement Jonathan Clement is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
More like an underground group of extremist Muslims waited for years blaming America for various hardships to the point in which they said "If we did this, maybe it will make things better for Islam!", without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.

Consider the people who bomb abortion clinics in the name of Christianity. Do you blame all Christians for those? No. Just because a bunch of wingnuts on the fringe decide to do something horrible doesn't mean everyone in that group agrees with it.
I get where you're coming from, but the point is is that Religions POISONS minds, and moderates are just enablers. Religion infects people with this idea hell, the most vile, despicable concept to ever come of the the mind of man, in addition to this reward of heaven. Religion screws peoples morality. When you assume there's a blissful afterlife, morality makes no sense, and that's why atheists make up the tiniest part of the prison population compared to the general population. An atheist knows that if he kills somebody, it CAN'T be undone! He KNOWS that if he commits a wrong, he can't seek the forgiveness of a God, only that persons forgiveness. Religion only demeans life and tells us that this life is something to be hated and despised.

So, no, religion IS the problem. Not the people.
Reply With Quote
  #540  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Do you honestly think that some guys just got up one day and said "Hey, I think I'm gonna go fly some planes into a building and attribute it to islam!"?
You can't judge the whole muslim world because of the actions of few.

By your logic it would be right for us to hate all the germans because they were responsible for the holocaust during WW2.

Or if a black person kills a white person it would be right to judge every black person in the world as a murderer and condemn them.

Or judge every american as a child killer and torturer because of what some of US soldiers have done.

You're fucking retarded
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #541  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
So, no, religion IS the problem. Not the people.
For some reason I don’t see how people of God who only live to help their fellow man without passing judgment is a bad thing.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Pub Lover Pub Lover is offline
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mogadishu, Texas
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.
They weren't bad people, just misled? I do nasty and horrid things because I like doing nasty and horrid things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
religion IS the problem. Not the people.
Even without religion there will still be greed and anger and jealousy. Few are the crimemakers that consider forgiveness from their God as they commit the crime.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
No YouTube embeds in your sigs, poindexter.
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Ayatollah Ayatollah is offline
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
qur'an tells us that if we are righteous in this life we will find companions in afterlife. some who would wish others to their will twist this into the meaning of carnal pleasure.

religions are not poison jonathan. they are beautiful teachings try to promote greatness. infidels twist teachings of allah to trick their own mind and minds of others to justify their actions.

atheists are cowards who try hide from duty and more sad themselves. your logic suggest atheists could kill indeterminately without fear of punishment in afterlife. after all in this life we are but specks of dust in the cosmos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Khamenei
Mass killings of human beings are catastrophic acts which are condemned wherever they may happen and whoever the perpetrators and the victims may be
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Consider the people who bomb abortion clinics in the name of Christianity. Do you blame all Christians for those? No. Just because a bunch of wingnuts on the fringe decide to do something horrible doesn't mean everyone in that group agrees with it.
JC probably blames the babies for being conceived in the first place. I mean if they hadnt decided to grow there in the first place they wouldnt have been aborted. JC is a baby hater.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM       

What the fuck is up with that airline food?

I bet it's a secret plot by Christians to put observation chips into our hands and steal any potential mates I've been stalking!
Reply With Quote
  #546  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
So, no, religion IS the problem. Not the people.
But it's people who start the religions. A religion begins when a person (or group of people) decide "This is how I think things went and how they ought to be". Then you get enough people to agree with it and it becomes a religion.

A religion is just an idea. Without people to think it up and follow it, a religion is nothing.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
ZQ. CHESS. NOW!
Reply With Quote
  #548  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Be more specific!



Oh, that "racism" bullshit! Islam isn't a race! It's a RELIGION! Stop being so bloody self-righteous thinking that we should limit free speech and let Islam get away without being criticized!
So, calling people sand-n*****s isn't racist now? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING, HONKEY
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Pub Lover Pub Lover is offline
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mogadishu, Texas
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Come back when you have an insulting word for being white, Sapps.

Haha, you can't because everyone knows being white is AWESOME!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
No YouTube embeds in your sigs, poindexter.
Reply With Quote
  #550  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
So, calling people sand-n*****s isn't racist now?
He edited that out of his post so he wouldn't offend anyone.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.