Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 12:59 AM        I figured out why none of you like me.
Most of you are from the Deep South! That explains it all! And here I thought you hated me because I was so loveable it sickened you. Pffft, why didn't you tell me you where red-necks with Cement Block stand Computers? I would of given you guys alot more leeway.

(Note: In my opinion, every state which does not touch the Pacific Ocean, Canada or even a Great Lake is the Deep South)
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:00 AM       
Actually, I AM from the deep south, and I don't like you.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
And here I thought you were going to reveal that it's because you're an annoying, painfully unfunny fuckwit with nothing worthwhile to say.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:06 AM       
Aye, you know me to well.

Just give me a week or two, let me come out from my comfort zone, like a beautiful monarch butterfly, and then you guys can squash the goo out of me.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:35 AM       
that's the ticket, just keep posting! maybe if you post more bullshit and worthless tripe it will make us like you!
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:37 AM       
Every time Italian Stereotype posts, I have the irresistible urge to go play Guilty Gear XX.

Every time DamnThatDavid posts, I have the irresistible urge to tell every pregnant woman that lives in a house under the power lines to have an abortion, IMMEDIATELY.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:52 AM       
DamnthatDavid: I can't speak for the rest of the fucktards here (Indeed my IQ's too big to do so anyway) but you're not fucking funny. All you did was try to rip me off, and did a fucking lousy job at it. Nothing worse than a wannabe. I suggest you continue to go back at doing something you're good at, namely boy molesting.

Please take this "Fucktard" on the house.

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 03:09 AM       
No wonder he's not funny then.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 03:23 AM       
Ok, Mad Max, time to set you straight.

Nothing you ever post is original! Nothing you ever say is the first time it has been said. Me copying you? Don't make me laugh, the only way I can copy you is to take a xerox copy of my ass, and then, my ass is still better looking. You call me a fucking copy cat, when you fucking copy everything that has ever existed and call it your own.
"All you did was try to rip me off" you said.
How so? Did I post a Fucktard List?
Did I post a "I'm a big gay loser who say's Fucktard every 5 seconds" post? NO!
Do you honestly think that I fucking wake up in the morning to say,
"Who the hell should I rip off today? I've done all the cool people...Hmmm, Hey, that Fucktard guy is perfect!" and post to your exact type?
HA!!! You say you are intelligent, but all you have done is run around yelling "You a fucktard, You a Fucktard" Like some god damn broken record, and then you have the audacity to claim that every other post rips you off. You, with the Mel Gibson copy name. Look around you fool! See the originality of the names! My own name comes from friends saying it repeatedly, your name comes from a movie.

So before you claim others rip you off, how about pulling your dick out of your mouth, look around, and realize that YOU are the most unoriginal dumbass this side of the milky-way.

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 03:24 AM       
MK IV: You know I've gone fucking easy on you for fucking too long. I assumed your pathetic jabs at me were just a result of you being a stupid, faggot ass fucktard who didn't know any better, but now I see you're well... a stupid faggot ass fucktard, who's got masochistic tendencies.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKTARD!

I'm so sorry if the harsh language offends your Christian sensibilities, but go back to getting ass raped by Islamic fundamentalists.

Because if you don't then the terrorists win.

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 03:38 AM       
DamnthatDavid: Way to fucking rip me off again. You posted a long ass rant saying about how much I supposedly suck. You're getting slightly better, fucktard. A more accurate name for you, would be the one your Dad calls you all the time as he's fucking you in the ass, Bitch Boy. Nobody gives a fuck what your goddamn name is. Nobody cares what your faggot friends call you when you're jacking each other off. You're fucking lame, and that's all there is to it.

I know the truth fucking hurts, but you'll never be as cool as you think you are. Just go back to your lifeguard life where you make excuses to "rescue" little boys so you can shove your tongue down their throat, then you can take them back to your place where you can show them your xeroxed ass collection, as you suck their little dicks, you sick fuck.

You haven't set anything straight, other than the fact that you're a fucktard with sexual identity issues and an asshole so big you could shove a fire hydrant up it.

So get a shrink, and ignore the insults because you can't fucking beat me, fucktard.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:00 AM       
You dickweeds don't understand, this is the fucking competition, maybe if you guys quit posting like halfwits and not reply to every response everyone gives you, maybe we will give a shit about you.

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:00 AM       
You don't get it do you? Your just a dumbass without a reason.
You have no real insults, you say the same dumbass things again and again, altering maybe 3-4 words in the entire paragraph to suit your intended target. It is gay this, gay that, fucktard you, fucktard him/her.

And Let me break it down for you: The Creation of rants, posts, jokes, and insults have existed for a very long time.
Can you grasp that with your shit for brains?
People have ranted in front of crowds for ages, and yes, they have at times, ranted for a paragraph or... *gasp* more! So claiming that people who rant for half a page is ripping you off is idiotic.
Your stance is weak, but your stench is strong.

Your gay attacks are pathetic.
You have no REAL way to insult me, (I.E. insulting your dumbass "originality claims")
So you drop back and create these fantasies in your mind where I am engaged in some sort of gay sex with a kid or something.
I have no idea where this facination for child rape comes from.
And frankly, I do not want to know. Keep your perverted gay child fantasies to yourself, and do not place me as the key charachter.

If you did not understand that paragraph, here is the simplefied version:

You...Dumbass
You...Shut ya trap.
We...God Damn Thankful.

Edit: Prof. Cool, but I having so much fun. But if you have any pointers, I would gladly take them into consideration. Seeing how you a know it all Prof.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:05 AM       
2 minutes to respond, it's like you didn't even read it and just assumed I was offending you.

This is a message board, get a grip you big baby.

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:18 AM       
I dont think he was replying to you Prof.
I think he just hit *post new reply* a few seconds after you...
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:24 AM       
Aye, the Edit is 2 minutes after your post, but not the bulk of the post, which was directed at the dumbass above.
And I can be a fucking big baby if I want. In fact, I rather look forward to feeding time.

(Edit: Note: I do more editing then second posting)

Leonardo da Vinci is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:30 AM       

I was inspired to make this. I don't know why.
I think it is one of my best.

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:42 AM       
A red X ...
How lovely.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:45 AM       
I see it perfectly...
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 07:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
DamnthatDavid: I can't speak for the rest of the fucktards here (Indeed my IQ's too big to do so anyway)
Yes, your IQ is so "big" that you use an adjective to describe it that doesn't even make sense. Perhaps you mean your IQ is "high". Because I don't think an IQ that's been gorging itself on Hostess cupcakes is really any smarter than any other.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 11:04 AM       
No, his IQ is big. He writes it like this, in real BIG letters:

"IQ: 12"

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 11:31 AM        .
I just don't like the Aroma of Tacoma.

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:29 PM       
DamnthatDavid: WHOA, Struck a nerve did I? Oh wow, you called me dumbass! That's really original! Shit for brains! Oh man please stop! Your creativity is killing me! Oh man you're such a creative thinker!

Shit if I knew you were so fucking sensitive, I would've just let the other fucktards continue to make you their bitch and not bothered with you. Who says I was attacking you? I was merely pointing out your real life faults and flaws.

I find absolutely hilarious that you're taking this shit so seriously! I can just imagine you fuming at the computer screen desparately coming up with come backs that don't come anywhere close to being intelligent. You're a fucktard just like everyone else here, and as such I make fun of you. Nothing personal, just business. I suggest you'd go try to match wits with someone your speed though, Spectre X isn't too good with words, so even a fucktard wannabe like yourself could probably beat him. Of course you won't do this, you'll be the predictable little fucktard that you always are and TRY to out insult me, which is why you fail. If you REALLY want to beat me, you'll just ignore me. Prof. Cool's right. Stop posting after every insult I throw at you, because everytime you argue with me, you just make a bigger fucktard out of yourself.

And if you didn't understand that, here's the simplified version.

You're a fucktard.

And in other news...

The following fucktards that need to SHUT THE FUCK UP have been added to the list: (In the following order)

Spectre X
Protoclown
Les Waste

That is all.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:33 PM       
lol, your post is hilarious. Not in the "haha funny" way, but in the "Can you believe this dipshit way", you know what?
Screw it.
You are no longer worth my time. Your posts prove it.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:59 PM       
Here's my impression of a mad max post:

"fucktard fucktard fucktard DAISYHEAD"
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid