Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:01 PM       

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam

damn the emuslim's request for his Laura, this would be my next avatar
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM       
yeah i cracked up when i saw that at school...
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:47 PM       
Laura stays until I say it's OK

It's OK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
retro cat did you have a monitor or video card problem
Memory card problems.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:16 PM       
wtf
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:32 PM       
LOL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM       
Sajuuk is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:24 PM       
Willie wants to commit homicide
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2004, 05:03 AM       
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:26 AM       
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:33 AM       
Unlike you, I'm eating a healthy breakfast.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:56 AM       
theyre shaped like hearts its healthy
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:04 PM       
Laura said don't let me go
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:51 PM       

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
Laura said don't let me go
Uh oh . You'd better listen to her then.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2004, 04:40 PM       
HOLY SHIT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO REACH FOR ONE OF THOSE COOKIES AND THEY DISAPPEARED. SOME INVISIBLE BASTARD IS EATING MY COOKIES. WTF.
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:24 PM       
holy jesus today was like in the top ten of worst days ever
The Unicorn
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM       

QUICK WILLIE, HAVE A COOKIE BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE EATS IT. IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER LIKE IN THE MATRIX.
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:45 PM       
i dont think a cookie will save this day
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:55 PM       
What's wrong with today, willie?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:56 PM       
i dont want to talk about it
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:57 PM       
i mean probably a part of me does and thats why i brought it up but i dont really want any one to know the detaisl :/
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:20 PM       
I drink tea when I'm feeling down.

I usually drink tea anyway, though.
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM       
Willie I had the upmost horrible day also, it was fucking terrible.