Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:58 AM       
Coolinator, who is the Somerton Man?
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Coolinator, who is the Somerton Man?
No idea but he was definitely poisoned.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
who is the Somerton Man?
I can't believe over 60 years later and no one has any idea either who he is, or what the mysterious letters represent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie View Post
he was definitely poisoned.
[emphasis mine]

If you're definite, then you must know why. Otherwise, there is still a possibility of either accidental death or suicide.

So, why was he poisoned?

EDIT: I assume from the context that you refer to a deliberate act by another individual or individuals, i.e. murder. If you are just saying that he ingested poison, which could also have either been accidental, or in order to effect his own death, then yes, you are probably correct.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 16th, 2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: clarification
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say this....but.....

The word terrorism is just a label of demonization. The establishment is attempting to make every little infraction "terrorism". It's incremental behavior modification.

Remember when everything was communism this and communism that? Don't you see how they create enemy images to fool the public into believing that there is a real threat all the while stealing trillions of dollars in military contracts, bankers / insurance bailouts, and clamping down on civil liberties?
That's right, I mean people say that Stalin killed millions of his own people, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that looks beyond the hype that the so called facts are all just put there by the CIA and stuff like that. If you ask a real Russian that was alive during the 80s and early 90s they will tell you he wasn't such a bad guy.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM       
Russians <3 Stalin
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
Almost as much as they <3 Hitler.
Banned

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
yes, you are probably correct.
I love you too Colonel.

Quote:
"Put a little love in your heart"

Al Green
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
If you ask a real Russian that was alive during the 80s and early 90s they will tell you he wasn't such a bad guy.
And they didnt even get to enjoy the awesome health benefits of the GULAG system.
Banned

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
And they didnt even get to enjoy the awesome health benefits of the GULAG system.
At least we'll get a chance to experience it here in the USA.

Obamacare AKA Insurance Bailout will be appointing callous board members AKA death panels so AIG, AETNA, and METLIFE can continue to deny our care. I mean we wouldn't want it to affect their bottomline.....that would be un-American.
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 04:47 PM       
I would be ALL FUCKING FOR Obamacare if it was the end of big insurance.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie View Post
Obamacare AKA Insurance Bailout will be appointing callous board members AKA death panels so AIG, AETNA, and METLIFE can continue to deny our care.
No. I won't do it. Someone else take a turn.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:44 AM       
I did read somewhere (I forget where exactly, I was doing something else at the time and thought I would research it later, I still have yet to) that the language of this health care bill does leave room for insurance to still deny health care to people, they just can't state that it is because of preexisting health problems. They can just make up some other silly reason for it instead becasue the wording only covers preexisting conditions.
Banned

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
I would be ALL FUCKING FOR Obamacare if it was the end of big insurance.
I would be too but it's the anti-thesis of that. It actually makes the big, parasitical, for profit, insurance companies more powerful while bailing them out by forcing you to buy their "product". All they had to do was expand medicare.

We didn't even need this whole "single payer option", we already have a state run medical program. Medicaid / Medicare. Expand them and allow them to compete with the private insurance crooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
No. I won't do it. Someone else take a turn.
I think you should re-watch the Dennis Kucinich interview. Obamacare is an insurance company bailout in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I did read somewhere (I forget where exactly, I was doing something else at the time and thought I would research it later, I still have yet to) that the language of this health care bill does leave room for insurance to still deny health care to people, they just can't state that it is because of preexisting health problems. They can just make up some other silly reason for it instead becasue the wording only covers preexisting conditions.
And don't forget the death panels, the cuts in medicare, and the compulsary mandate that makes you buy for-profit insurance products that (as you have just stated) can deny you care the minute your health issues affect their bottomline.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:30 AM       
It's a little known fact that Obamacare is mainly and covertly designed for the training and funding of a "Escuadrón de la Muerte", a paramilitary group made up of pharmaceutical company CEOs with explicit aims to seek out and eliminate genuine health care reforms with extreme prejudice.
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:54 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:58 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 11:00 AM       
Quote:
I think you should re-watch the Dennis Kucinich interview. Obamacare is an insurance company bailout in disguise.
I think his post was focusing more on the whole death panel myth thing that Palin still clings to. And you, apparently. No one here has ever disagreed that this is just a bailout for insurance companies.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 11:07 AM       
How did a thread discussing an explosion in a Moscow Metro station beget a debate on the merits and pitfalls of the new healthcare legislation?
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Moscow Russia GULAG Obamacare.

I, for one, have been trying to keep this thread serious and on track.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 11:30 AM       
And we all appreciate your work, Zhukov.
Banned

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I think his post was focusing more on the whole death panel myth thing that Palin still clings to. .
Death Panels are in the Obamacare bill, they aren't a myth.

More info

Quote:
This law will force Americans to enroll in "qualified" health plans – that is, plans approved and controlled by the government. Americans will be invited to "choose" between "public" and "private" insurance plans, but will find little difference between them. "Public" or "private," they will all follow the same rules, dictated by the Department of Health and Human Services – the same agency, incidentally, which issued the report, titled "The High Concentration of U.S. Health Care Expenditures, 2006."
Quote:
How will Obama cut costs? His June 13 radio speech gave some hints. Obama said his plan would provide "incentives" to doctors to "avoid unnecessary hospital stays, treatments and tests that drive up costs."
And what sort of treatment does Obama consider "unnecessary?" In an ABC News special June 24, he implied medical treatment might be wasted on elderly people with grave illnesses, citing his own grandmother as an example.
Dying of cancer, with less than a year to live, Obama's grandmother broke her hip. "[T]he question was, does she get hip replacement [COLOR=blue! important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif]surgery[/font][/font][/color][/color]

, even though she was fragile enough they were not sure how long she would last?" asked the president.

It turns out that Obama's grandmother did get the hip replacement – though he did not say so on ABC that night. Obama left the story about his grandmother unfinished, but went on to suggest that other people faced with such choices might do well to forget about surgery and settle instead for palliative or comfort care – treatment that helps you feel better while you are dying, but does not prolong your life.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107403
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Dude. Make another thread already.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Death Panels are in the Obamacare bill, they aren't a myth.
No, they aren't.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/pal...-death-panels/
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 03:57 PM       
Dont you know factcheck is run by a bunch of Jews who want the insurance companies to make as much money as possible before they scam them for all they are worth?!

Banned

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Fact check.org is run by the The Annenberg Foundation who Obama used to work for. A bunch of union busters.

This is not a battle against Palin and Obama. It's about rationing care to our elder and sickly citizens. All of which is allowed in the bill.

Denial of care, Rationing of care, state mandates, compulsory purchases of for profit insurance plans, cuttng of medicare benefits....

No one cares about Palin. She's an imbecile. Read the bill.