Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
Username - Shortened for Babality Pancakes which was a combination of two things I really couldn't stand. A babality did not deserve it's place in MK2 and whenever I would perform one at the shit hole arcades in bowling alleys, it would always do some bullshit glitches which furthered my hatred for babalities. As for pancakes, I fucking hate pancakes. Why didn't I shorten it to Bab Cakes you ask? Because that sounds more fucking retarded than Babs. I'm not your god damn baby cakes.

Avatar - Many of drunken nights with some good friends which always resulted in watching Immortals video of Call of the Wintermoon. The video consisted of nothing but Abbath looking like a jackass popping up around trees while being assisted by what looks to be a very confused wizard (and some asshole with a turnip hair do). Of course, the pinnacle of the music video was when out of no where all 3 were standing on a cliff and start doing..... I have no idea, just look at my avatar and make an assumption up for yourself.