Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 09:09 PM       
I'm currently going through Chumbawumba's . I've determined that their only hit isn't a fair portrayal of the band. They were pretty decent any worth a listen.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM       
newpropagandhi
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:01 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mdEuysyo8E

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:27 AM       
word
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:24 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:48 AM       
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM       
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I approve of this, yes. You may continue.
Im one good looking Troll
monster_movie_night is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 11:57 PM       
No need to introduce myself ..
This is off the Cover of Depeche Mode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTOLMbKjLeY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:26 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:08 PM       
I forgot about that song
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:19 AM       

This has been one of my favorite songs for the past year.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:17 AM       
Is it just me, or is there a banjo in the bottom of New Sensation?
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:41 PM       
The Final Cut.

And it's still my favorite Pink Floyd album.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM       
i don't really like joni mitchell but goddammit some of her songs are excellent.

joni mitchell is also one of those artists who is amazing when you're stoned, boring when you aren't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The Final Cut.

And it's still my favorite Pink Floyd album.
Have you heard Rodger Waters Pros and Cons?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM       
nobes

but I can imagine it sounds amazingly similar
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM       
it is said that when Pink Floyd decided to break up they were given two album ideas from Waters. Pros and Cons or Final Cut.

Pros and Cons has Eric Clapton playing guitar and it it one of his best. Put slow hand with a moody genius like Waters and it is one long journey into depression.

Also, if you watch the movie The Wall and right before the court scene where Pinky is sitting in a stall mumbling lyrics from a paper, that's part of Pros and Cons and then he goes into "Stop".

1:22:22

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM       
worrrrrrrrrrrrrd
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM       
I will look into it, then. I like being sad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
i think my favorite part is from 3:53 - 4:26 of Sexual Revolution

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Did I ever mention that the drummer for missing persons is Terry Bozzio and the guitarist is Warren Cuccurullo?