Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 01:45 PM       
I think I completely demoralized him.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 02:13 PM       
I think the format the Pseudo-Debate took was a bit off-putting for him. Not his style, really. Maybe if you just ran around in his yard and let him throw various objects at you... hmmm...

I have read transcripts of Vince on e-mail chains that were actually very impressive. I think sometimes he needs time to compose his thoughts into coherent insults, though he has been known to pull pure gold out of his ass at times, too...

I don't know that he actually expected you to venture off the board to accept his challenge, and when you did, he was further disadvantaged by the fact that you actually had TIME to devote to him.

That didn't look like Vince's day of reckoning. If he's still determined to be the proverbial booger on your finger, I think you'll find yourself trying to shake him off another day yet.

Hell, consider it an honor that you pose such a challenge! I know I'd never have come here to see you work had he not be so damn fired-up over taking you on... and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Love him or hate him, the guy's drawing a following. Wouldn't it be funny if Vince was your key to internet super-stardom?!?!

HAHAha...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 02:31 PM       
Intertnet super stardom is surely an oxymoron.

"I have read transcripts of Vince on e-mail chains that were actually very impressive. "

If that's true then he must be some sort of savant. I've read the email chain he posted on his own site. In the savant sense I find him HIGHLY entertaining as I'm sure is apparent, especially when he's angry. I'm guilty of deliberately provoking him.

"I don't know that he actually expected you to venture off the board to accept his challenge, and when you did, he was further disadvantaged by the fact that you actually had TIME to devote to him."

That's totally bogus claim. One of the days he was complaining about how he was too busy, he was here all morning, making post after post, arguing his head off with folks here.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to take him up on his challenge. but only because he NEVER seems to expect to be questiond. Time and again here he'll dare people to ask him to prove something and when they do, he always says "Uh... I don't have the proof anymore. I don't care anyway. Look it up yourself, what am I, Lexus Nexus?" And then the next day he DOES IT AGAIN!

I'm flattered you felt like taking a look. Seriously, though, message board stuff is like Improv., I'm just messing around. I don't know if you'd like it or not, but my real stuff is in the Vissionary Darkness section. I also write for Acidlogic, Apeculture, Justlaugh and a few other places. That's the finished stuff. Message boards are just for fun. It is fun, though.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
I used to have a marquee in my sig with like 20 quotes from various boardies with some of the funniest insults you've ever seen. Yes, Vince was in there, of course...

If I remember right, his went something like:

"If it weren't for my people, your people would be giving hummers to the Moon God!"

Admit it... You guys love him... You know you do!
I swear I once read that very line in a Jack Chick comic.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
I have read transcripts of Vince on e-mail chains that were actually very impressive.
Was that the one where he argued with an auto-responder, or the one where he mixed up "denigrate" with "degenerate"?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
Was that the one where he argued with an auto-responder,
Link?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
I used to have a marquee in my sig with like 20 quotes from various boardies with some of the funniest insults you've ever seen. Yes, Vince was in there, of course...

If I remember right, his went something like:

"If it weren't for my people, your people would be giving hummers to the Moon God!"
You must not remember right, because that was lame.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 08:32 PM       
Seems that Achimp is fooled by a simple standard e-mail that is supposed to be an e-mail blocker. Like I said once before, I sent him another e-mail and it went through about a month later. If he was so intent on blocking me, why did it go through? Dumbass.

And I posted a question, it seems that max ignored it and has declared this little argument over. The only thing it proves is that I put something up as evidence for my claim, and when he would claim something, he went away and claimed to his cronies that he won a victory.

I'm on here for two main reasons. 1) You should be able to figure it out. 2) To fuck around with people that are mental midgets.

Please accept that.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Seems that Achimp is fooled by a simple standard e-mail that is supposed to be an e-mail blocker. Like I said once before, I sent him another e-mail and it went through about a month later. If he was so intent on blocking me, why did it go through? Dumbass.
Shithead! I said "auto-responder" not "blocker."

It's something standard that webmasters usually have set up to keep people happy for a little while until they have more time to respond. The e-mail still goes through, Vinth, and after that it's up to the webmaster personally to respond or not respond. Rackjite even admits in his response that he gets hundreds of e-mails per day.

Notice how you got the same e-mail twice before you received an *actual* response from rackjite? My guess is that you picqued his interest by actually responding to the form letter.

I guess we can put "zero web-savvy" on your resume right beside "shitty HTML skillz."

EDIT: Oh yeah, here's the link for pjalne:
http://catholicsamurai.netfirms.com/rackjitedebate1.htm

Old Jun 19th, 2003, 09:40 PM       
Hmmm... I did the whole e-mail exchange back in 2002, when I wasnt the most net savy person around... hmmm... maybe thats why I responded to his first form e-mail. Did you know everything about the net when you first got on, Achimp?

I mean, I wouldn't expect you to know everything about the net, ya know, with all the constant moose fucking you must do.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
And I posted a question, it seems that max ignored it and has declared this little argument over. The only thing it proves is that I put something up as evidence for my claim, and when he would claim something, he went away and claimed to his cronies that he won a victory.
GLUG GLUG!
VROOM VROOM!
TOOT TOOT!
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 20th, 2003, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Hmmm... I did the whole e-mail exchange back in 2002, when I wasnt the most net savy person around... hmmm... maybe thats why I responded to his first form e-mail. Did you know everything about the net when you first got on, Achimp?
n00b! You've only been using the Internet for a year?

"That is saying what I am not!" - Vinth

Oh yes, it is, because when you asked me that question, it was in relation to your own experience from September 2002. Sorry Vinth, I had to respond to you ahead of time.

Trust me, when *I* started using the Internet, web browsers had only existed for about three months.

Quote:
I mean, I wouldn't expect you to know everything about the net, ya know, with all the constant moose fucking you must do.
Actually, I do know everything about the Internet.
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:14 PM       
"I gave him three and a half days and four threads to put up or shut up. He let other people argue for him, slept, played x-box and posted here. The only effort he made was to post an expired link and call me stupid for not finding the original information through it"
-ME

"I asked a question, he didn't answer it. It's just that simple."
Vinth, playing thtupid.

"The only question I didn't answer was your last one, and that would be because you offered a TOTAL of one lousy rebuttal to one of my questions over a three day period and then ignored my response and hid behind Walt. It was YOUR challenge and you utterly pussied out."
-ME

"I think the format the Pseudo-Debate took was a bit off-putting for him. Not his style, really."
-Preech, sorta kinda trying to spin for you.

"I posted a question, it seems that max ignored it and has declared this little argument over."
Vinth, who I guess wasn’t playing thtupid at all.

"The only question I didn't answer was your last one, and that would be because you offered a TOTAL of one lousy rebuttal to one of my questions over a three day period and then ignored my response and hid behind Walt. It was YOUR challenge and you utterly pussied out."
-ME, cutting and pasting so that Vinth might actually read it.

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:09 PM       
I still waiting for you to answer the question, Max.
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:41 PM       
So, you see the rules for the debate as being; You give me the right to ask a question. I ask several. You ignore several. One you respond to but ignore that it's an old link to the wrong place. When I find for you the link I'm pretty sure you mean, you don't respond at all. When I point out that if the article is the link you mean it doesn't support your claim, you respond that if I can't find the information you mean I'm stupid, never even saying if the article I posted is what you meant or not.

Then you respond to a question. I rebut. You say nothing, and Walt Byers gets so frustrated by your consistent silence he answers for you.

Having in three days made a single relevant post (the one Walt did the follow up on) and completely ignored all but one of my questions, on the fourth day You figure it's your turn. By now Patrons of Newsfilter are actively asking us to stop. They find it boring and pathetic, and I agree.

refuse to answer your question unless you make some attempt to answer any of mine. You say nothing.

I post the above for you in one form or another at Newsfilter and here. If anyone besides you thinks your performance was anything but pathetic, I haven't heard. I have seen a few of them beg to take your place. You made excuses, you were tired, you were making money, you were diddling your X-box. The only things I know for sure you were doing were posting here and not posting there. Your challenge was a submarine letter.

Unless this whole thing has been some sort of performance art, in which case I congratulate you, all you did was prove you're full of shit. I don't think I'm dressed a sailor moon, and I'm sure as hell not giving you any rim job. You Loose.

I refused to answer your

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:05 PM       
If you don't want to answer the question, thats fine. Just say so and we will move on. There is no shame in admitting you would have been 0\/\/|\|3D
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:29 PM       
"If you want to continue it on this board, thats fine. I don't think we should, because people will respond for me and I really didn't want that to happen."
Vinth at Newsfilter, adding to his lengthy list of excuses.

If you don't want to back up your ludicrous claim that the government defines starvation as missing one meal a day, thats fine. Just say so and we will move on. There is no shame in admitting you would have been 0\/\/|\|3D.

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:41 PM       
I gave you my answer, Max. You either can accept it and move on to my question, or you can sit there and whine about it.

Either way is fine with me, Hebe.

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:10 PM       
I'm impatient so I'm posting this now. Burbank when offered a challenge its generally considered polite to either accept or decline gracefully.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:22 PM        Challenge
He did accept.....and ended up on Newsfilter.
We saw how that went.

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:40 PM       
Wasn't talking about Vince/Burbank little quarrel. I was speaking of myself. As Burbank decided to return to Newsfilter and continue the pointless insults back and forth. I simple became annoyed and challenged him there. If he truly wants to debate someone I will debate him. He can find the rules in the most recent thread he made.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:46 PM        Challange
Ah....oops.....
haven't been to Newsfilter today......

my bad
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:53 PM       
VinceZeb, quit being such a little girl.

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:33 PM       
Hey, I'm just taking on what everyone else does here.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:28 PM       
No, Burbank doesn't spank all of our asses on a daily basis.