Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:25 PM        Tech Support Bullshit
I wasnt sure where to post this one so i figured i would slap it here- I work tech support for a living and i wanted to take a moment and share with some of you the Absolute unintelligence that people can exhibit when contacting us... I will only delve into JUST the email, but if i can get my boss to let me post our recorded calls (we record all incoming calls for Quality Control) I'll post those too - (I doubt theyd let me tho)

Anyways- Due to a number of reasons i cannot post email address's etc, i'll Just post subject and message:

------------------------
Subject: Lines

some times i get a bad line
When i reboot it work fine

----------------------

REboot then you Fricking MORON

Customer Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reporting Error on:

Description: Problems with my connetion

Report Time: Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003 8:28 am
-------------------------

Well thanks so much for an exacting specific description-

Subject: HAcker Activity

I received a warning on hacker activity from you on Aug xxxx @ pm. You recommended I go to a site and have a patch installed. Is this still your recommendation ?? We just read your E mail advisory. We will wait for your reply
---------------------------------------------------
What the fuck do you think our Recomendation is??? Why would we recommend you do someting and then suddenly, as if like magic-like change our mind (Keep in mind this is the same day we sent the notice)

Subject: Help with Download

Sorry ,but i cant seem to get any where with this download,,
can you help me through this so i can get it downloaded.
Thank You
xxxxxxxxxx
-----------------------------

Uhhhhhh What THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNLOAD, NOTHING? IF SO That could be the issue... Maybe you can do what normal people do and not assume i can read you're mind thoughts through an electronic text based message...

Anyways this is just from the last 3 day.... As time goes on i'll post some of the better ones... If any of you guys do support feel free to add to this.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:44 PM       
I used to work for Pacific Bell DSL - I live in Minnesota, and all of our customers were from California. One customer spent a half hour trying to convince me and subsequently my manager to go to his house right then, at 10 PM Central on a Friday (midnight at the customer's house) and fix his problem (he had to wait until Monday for a local field tech to help him). I guess he regularly books flights on a moment's notice in the middle of the night.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 01:36 AM       
KILLADEUSCE WORKS TECH SUPPORT

-willie