Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2003, 06:52 PM        A bunch of people bitching about consoles! How original!

Anyway, I'm sure a bunch of this shit might be found on Gamespot or whatever, but I don't care. I can't read Gamespot while on the shitter.

Also in the news:

-The new PS2 Castlevania brings back the majority of the Symphony of the Night team, takes place in the 11th century (making it the first story in the timeline), and the main character wields a sword and whip. And yes, it's in 3D. And no, it won't suck like the N64 game(s).

-Older news, but whatever. Jean Reno will play a character in the next Onimusha game. Even his likeness is used. I figured you guys don't look at magazines and whatnot often.

-The Suffering is about a man convicted of killing his wife and child in post-WW2, Did he do it? You don't know. Anyway, mysterious murders start happening, and you have to find out what's going on. Depending on your actions, the story changes to reflect your model prisoner-like decisions, or cold-blooded killer attitude.

-X-Men: Legends looks promising. It's a real-time RPG where you can choose from a handful of past and present X-Men, and can develop their powers to your liking. Team combos a must.

-SOCOM 2 will feature such things as vehicles, machine gun turrets, and grenade launchers, and two new multiplayer modes. Hopefully, cheating will be handled a lot better.

-Wrestling games this year look fucking awesome. WWE Raw 2 features a 4-player simultaneous story mode, in which you can team up or go against one another. And Rey Rey is in. Steiner is as well... Sorry.
-WWE Wrestlemania XIX looks AWESOME. A more realistic take will be used for fighting (Rey Mysterio must rely on his high-flying moves against the likes of Big Show, because his punches won't do shit), and the story mode is about being reinstated in the WWE. This leads to fighting in various outside locations, and some seriously kickass shit. Also seen is Undertaker about to give a security guard The Last Ride off the edge of a building. And yes, YOU get to do that. It's not a cutscene.