Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 03:01 AM        NEW SHORT: "VICIOUS: A CRAPTACULAR HORROR MOVIE STARRING TOM SAVINI!"
Just because it's got Tom Savini in it, doesn't mean it's gonna be a good movie. Case in point, this direct-to-video release...

NEW SHORT: "VICIOUS: A CRAPTACULAR HORROR MOVIE STARRING TOM SAVINI!" -by Dr. Boogie
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/vicious

Enjoy!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 04:42 PM       
I can't beleive somoene else even watched this! I rented this last winter and good lord It sucks. I'm really afraid of where the horror genre is going if this is any indication. Savini was incredibly entertaining however, the really intense awkward stare in the bar near the beginning of the film had everyone I watched it with laughing.
Evil ROMhacker
Jomb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 04:53 AM       
The worst horror movie I ever seen was on Sci-fi channel late at night about 4 years ago. The acting was terrible, the story ridiculous, but what really made it the worst horror movie I ever seen was when the monster was finally revealed. They decided to go with CG special effects, but it looked like they generated the monster using a Sega Genesis. It literally looked like someone pasted a monster from some bargain bin genesis game onto the film. I thnk it was called Pinata Island or something like that. I'm trying to forget it though. I definately would'nt have watched it if I wasn't a captive audience.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 12:04 PM       
OH! Piniata Survival Island? That movie was infinitely entertaining for its pure Cheeze! the monster turns from Smoke to Large Bull like demon for no real reason about halfway through the film and chases a pair of people on an ATV only to have the driver of the ATV to kill himself on a low hanging branch if I remember correctly.
Evil ROMhacker
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 05:09 AM       
Yes, that is the movie! I can't believe someone else actually watched that. I can only remember bits and pieces of it now, mostly just the feeling of having sat and watching something so mind-numbingly lame that it was in a class all it's own. I was very confused about the monster, one minute it was some sort of tiki statue thingy that may or may not have been made out of painted styrofoam, then suddenly it's this very pixelated bull thing which was awkwardly ontop of the film but obviously not really part of the film.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 05:24 AM       
I own that movie on DVD actually and if you watch the extras, they originally built a REAL killer Tiki statue which looked waaaay better. If they had gone with that, their movie could've been the same kind of fun that Jack Frost was. Instead, they later decided that it didn't look good enough and decided to do over all the shots of the real life Tiki statue monster with an insanely shitty CGI one. I'm sure I'll do a review of it sometime, but I just had to chime in and say that the movie did actually look entertaining before they decided to fuck it up with CGI :/
Evil ROMhacker
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:52 PM       
I'm doubly amazed that not only have you seen this obscure horrible movie, but you own it on DVD!

I actually decided to watch it based on the description of it in the TV Guide sounding like it had some potential. If the monster wasn't so phoney looking it might have just been a cheesy horror movie with bad acting and writing. When you do a review of this movie, it wil truly be the most horrifying thing about Halloween.... I'll probably go into post-traumatic flashbacks!