Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I just watched the worse SciFi movie yet.

BASILISK: THE SERPENT KING

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0760306/

This is a must see for any SciFi Channel Original Movie fan!
Wish I could've seen this one. It's been a few months since i've been able to sit down and enjoy a night of shitty SciFi originals. Maybe this weekend after the UFC fight I might just plop my tuckus down on the couch and soak up the crappiness of SciFi.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM       
Looks like Saturday is gonna be dinosaurs and yeti! Yay!
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 07:14 PM       
If they were smart not only would they bring back MST3K, but also make a new series devoted solely to SciFi Original movies. In fact there'd be no point in showing those movies otherwise.
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 07:57 PM       
I don't watch it that much. I remember the old days of Saturday Anime and "Hercules: the legendary journeys", though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Yes, please talk more about anime. I bet we would all love to hear about it, seeing as all of us love anime so much.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Yes, please talk more about anime. I bet we would all love to hear about it, seeing as all of us love anime so much.
lolwut? no thanks, i'm not really a big fan of it anymore; I simply remember seeing those shows back in the day, around my teens.

Are you trying a little too hard to sound cool and or witty? if so, sarcasm fails you. Please try a little bit harder.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:22 PM       
here we go
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Ah yes, the old nice try :hat approach. It's bad enough you are a japanophile, but we also have to put up with your brilliant posts about shit we already knew as well. Yay for us!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Tadao, you're a fucking Japanophile. I bet you practice self-love several times a day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:31 PM       
Shush, I'm flirting here.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Ah yes, the old nice try :hat approach. It's bad enough you are a japanophile, but we also have to put up with your brilliant posts about shit we already knew as well. Yay for us!
LMFAO. Wow, this forum is serious bizzness.

I'm italian-american, quite happy with that, thankyou. Isn't a "japanophile" a cultureless nerd that is obssessed and infatuated with japanese culture and asians in general, and also usually has a very japan-ish sounding name?

But since this topic is about the SciFi Channel, and not making yourself look cool, i'll just assume you're really, really bored and don't really know what else to add, other than your blind blanket assumptions that don't really seem to serve you very well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Yes it is.

You fit that description perfectly.

I have 1 hour and 15 mins till Ice Spiders come on and my blanket of blindness keeps me warm at night.

Let's just cut to the chase and show me your tits.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Yes it is.

You fit that description perfectly.

I have 1 hour and 15 mins till Ice Spiders come on and my blanket of blindness keeps me warm at night.

Let's just cut to the chase and show me your tits.
LMAO, how so? explain in detail, i'm curious.

Only if you show me yours first.

If you want a cam whore, you know, there are plently of places for that. Sry, no thx.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:53 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Ton's of detail here. http://www.google.com/search?q=+&#37...ient=firefox-a

Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:00 PM       
LOL fail for not actually visiting my actual profile, which isn't very japanese, unless you confuse asian culture with european culture:

http://chiaradiluna.livejournal.com/profile

maybe you could tell me what 'tadao' means .. it sounds rather japanish.

lol, nice picture though, love the man boobs
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:08 PM       
It's my middle name. Given to me by my Japanese grandmother. I did go there but it's friends only.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
It's my middle name. Given to me by my Japanese grandmother. I did go there but it's friends only.
Interesting.

The profile itself is quite public, only the journal part is friends-only.

Quite mild, i'd say, compared to caucasian women who do this to their face.

Oh my. That is quite scary, even when asian people do it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:26 PM       
I never read profiles, you can't trust them.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
I never read profiles, you can't trust them.
Only the interesting ones are usually fake. Mine is actually quite boring and linear .. I have nothing really there except for basic facts
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Not really. It's just like one of their movies. A horrible plot and bad acting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 10:19 PM       
KITSA! Ice spiders is totally gnarly dude! Vanessa Williams looks hawt too so I think I can watch it all they way through.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:10 AM       
Wish I could watch but between UFC and Rock Band 2 i'm shit out of luck.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:03 PM       
Erm, guilty of being a fan of some Japanese culture, as I've studied the language for about five or so years. So that's where your username came from Tadao!

And I walked in on my brother watching Ice Spiders last night. I instantly disowned him.

No, kidding. He warned me that I might not want to watch it, as I have a fear of spiders. As it turned out, the spiders were so fake looking that I had no fear of them (same as Aragog in the movie of Chamber of Secrets). I found it extremely amusing that one was electric green. What, did they paint it that color so that they could find it more easily?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM       
It was stupid shit like everything else on the sci-fi channel except for Tales from the Darkside.

I love it when people get pissed at me for not being Japanese.