Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
PIE AND CHEESE OLOLOLOL
Pie, cheese, and monkeys are kind of played out Willie. Wait until next year.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
Don't forget about squirrels and monkeys
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:45 AM       
Oh, this was another page. Oh well.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 05:52 AM       
I GUESS JOCKING THE 80's IS GETTING OLD
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 08:14 PM       
LOL WE'RE SO RANDOM

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
THE BEING RANDOM FAD IS ALSO OVER

NEVER!!!
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
OMG THAT WAS SO RANDOM
BANNED

Old Oct 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM       
HELP ME I DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Thanks for fixing this thread. *WINK*
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
Zombies were all the rage in video games because it's an easy modification to make.
Normally, AI in games can be VERY intenstive, even if you never physically see it. So having dumb zombies means the games can be done a bit better and a bit faster, at an expense the player accepts.

Although I can understand why people are complaining about it in Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty. Shoe-horning it into exisiting genres as DLC is lazy.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
Normally, AI in games can be VERY intenstive, even if you never physically see it. So having dumb zombies means the games can be done a bit better and a bit faster, at an expense the player accepts.
I had never thought of this. That's pretty sneaky.
BANNED

Old Oct 24th, 2010, 07:14 AM       
EVERYBODY HAS ZOMBIE AVATARS FOR HOLLOWEEN
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
HOORAY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
NEVER
Is a RoboCop.

Old Oct 24th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
YOUR BUNNIES COULD BE PASSED OFF AS ZOMBIES
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Oct 24th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
EVERYBODY HAS ZOMBIE AVATARS FOR HOLLOWEEN
I was going for more of a spooky ghost/skeleton thing.

Edit: Also, what is an animated skeleton? Can that be a zombie? Whats up with that?
Forum Virgin
Wintermute is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
Skeletons are the new zombies. Spread the word.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:28 AM       
naw man skeletons are OLD zombies cause all the flesh rotted off
Forum Virgin
Galactica G is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 04:48 AM        Don't worry sweetie
I really feel your pain Nun Eater. I felt the same way when people told me that Tazos were over and that my Jelly shoes were so last season. But you know what I have learned, fashion will return to those who stay true. I mean you only have to look at the dress sense of some of the inhabitants of this board. I mean plaid shirts and combat boots were dead in the water once Kurt bought the farm, but you hung in there and are now fashionista! So don't you worry honey pie, you carry on loving dead people and sooner of later they will be fashionable again and then you can once again feel like one of the cool kids (even if it is short lived). Kisses, G xxxx
Is a RoboCop.

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM       
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
Newwww avatrrrrrrrrr
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
man i cant do anything with my avatar its already dead

maybe i should switch to cartilage head, he's much creepier
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man i cant do anything with my avatar its already dead

maybe i should switch to cartilage head, he's much creepier
MSPAINT:

BANNED

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
MY AVATAR COULD JUST BLOOD BUT IM LAZY

ALSO THAT IS AWESOME CHRIS GLASS.
For Asgard!
GrindhouseCinema is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
We went through (are still going through?) a time when zombies got thrown into pretty much everything. Especially video games. They're never going to simply "go away" ... but I think you'll see a little bit of the zombie fad start to slow. When it reaches a point when a game like Red Dead (that has nothing to do with zombies) is getting a zombie related DLC ... you know you're reaching near over-saturation proportions. It will slow but you will ALWAYS have zombie related products.

It's a guarantee that you'll see a Left 4 Dead 3 released sometime. There have been talks of a sequel to 28 Days/Weeks Later for a while now. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Resident Evil 6 returns back to having full fledged zombies instead of the whole "infected" angle they've been going for. So no, I don't think its going anyplace.