i just reinstalled diablo 2
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
you've got time to play it :o
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
anyone know if this is gonna follow the WoW pay-per-play plan or the old b.net free system? i havent played WoW but i guess Blizzard were a bit more vigilant for dupes than they were on DII, that was ridiculous.
Forum Virgin
HellBeast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM       
I'm not sure I like the look of D3. Almost looks like a overhead WoW. I'm sure to some ppl thats pretty sweet but I'm playing D2 now and D3 just dosent interest me very much. Maybe it's too early for me to make an assumption but still.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 10:18 AM       
Have you even played WoW?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, it is going to get real dark and brutal as you get further in, just like Diablo 1 and 2 got more intense the further you go. Who here really thinks Blizzard is going to do you wrong? When have they ever failed you?
What about the Death and Return of Superman?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBeast View Post
I'm not sure I like the look of D3. Almost looks like a overhead WoW. I'm sure to some ppl thats pretty sweet but I'm playing D2 now and D3 just dosent interest me very much. Maybe it's too early for me to make an assumption but still.
Wow, what an interesting thing to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
What about the Death and Return of Superman?
Wow, what an interesting thing to say!
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBeast View Post
Hopefully, it's not the same transition as it was for going from Warcraft II to III. It's like I loved that game for a few months, then went right back to Starcraft.

j/k fuck them
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 01:16 PM       
I've always liked starcraft more than warcraft, and if they ever made a starcraft MMORPG, I'd sure as hell pay for that.
Resident Chimp
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM       
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...-turns-tables/

Owned. Hopefully this shuts up all the goth fags who think they can design games.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
I hope the goth fags boycott so I can buy it and play multiplayer without some whinny little bitch complaining about the computer cheating.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I hope the goth fags boycott so I can buy it and play multiplayer without some whinny little bitch complaining about the computer cheating.
OMG OVERPOWERED
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
So am I not in on some joke here?

Because I think Diablo is probably the worst game ever made.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Well we all new that. When you hate a game, we pretty much are gonna love it because it will take some skill to play.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
I wasn't aware clicking on a skeleton a million times until it died took a lot of skill, but I think I'm still not getting the joke here
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
You probably died right away and stopped playing.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
I got to about the sixth floor, or around wherever the crypt opens up so you don't have to go through all the other floors to get to the new one, then got bored of my endless repetition of "killing horde of undead and taking shit from chests" and quit. If you want some sort of CONFESSION I will say that it's pretty awesome to walk into a room so full of skeletons that you can't even move and then cut all of them to pieces, but only for the first 20 or so times.

I admit that I died right away, several times, because it took me a while to realize that Warrior is the only useable class.

Well, actually, I'm not sure of that, I didn't try mage. If my experience with WRPGs has taught me anything, though, it's that magic is the most useless thing in the entire universe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
"Warrior is the only useable class."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
Rogue with the Samurai Armor is what you missed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
A plumber with a hammer is what's missing.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post

I admit that I died right away, several times, because it took me a while to realize that Warrior is the only useable class.

Well, actually, I'm not sure of that, I didn't try mage. If my experience with WRPGs has taught me anything, though, it's that magic is the most useless thing in the entire universe.
Different playing styles. I did best with the warrior, but I beat the game with the rogue first; she's the most balanced. I couldn't play as the mage at all, but my friend beat the game with him.
Resident Chimp
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM       
Was GW even born when the original Diablo came out?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
hello metalmilitia how are you today

Also, I just watched both trailers, and the outdoor areas do remind me a lot of WoW in terms of artsy fartsy shit. Not that that's a HORRIBLE THING OH GOD, I don't mind WoW's art style. And the little I saw of Diablo 1, it got progressively nastier as I descended, so I assume Blizzard's going to be doing that with this, too, if you fags who are worried it'll be too cartoony can be comforted.

I also admit that I thought the chick in the prerendered cinematic trailer was hot :<

I'll probably end up getting this for no reason other than how much I miss playing Gauntlet Legends with strangers in ferry arcades.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:29 AM.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
guitar woman you are not allowed to have opinions

allow me to put your credibility in question

Never got anywhere as an class other than a warrior in D1, myself. Played as a necro in D2. Both were kinda okay games, D2 was better. Very, very repetitive.

My friend once saved a nanosecond before getting obliterated by a monster in D1 and wasn't ever able to continue. He was in the lava caves before hell.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I wasn't aware clicking on a skeleton a million times until it died took a lot of skill, but I think I'm still not getting the joke here
It's this quote that show he never actually played the game, so yeah, his opinion is shit.