Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 08:57 AM        Step Brothers
I thought it was hilarious. I'm sure a day will come where the adult-acting-like-children shtick will wear on me, but that day hasn't come yet.

It's no Anchorman. I put it on par with Old School with less memorable lines and more stupidity. I'm a sucker for Ferrell and Reilly's timing and emphasis.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Old School wasn't really that great, actually.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 06:49 PM       
Step Brothers is amazing. The plot is forgivable. I figured they went to a library and got a bunch of childrens problems books, or maybe just one. Then joke around with it for a week or two.

Boats and hoes.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 07:24 PM       
So is the new schtick in hollywood for Will Ferrel to make movies that look like buckets of dick when you see the trailers, but are secretly funny?

I remember everyone liking Talladega Nights, too. I also remember renting Anchorman and thinking that it was the worst movie I'd ever seen, so is the joke here just that Will Ferrel sucks? Because I always knew that, and it's not that funny, guys. Especially after about 7 movies based around the concept.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM       
will ferrel is funny and anchorman was funny shit up
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 08:08 PM       
It's all about the Reilly.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 12:05 PM       
talladega nights was fucking horrible, anchorman is hilarious, step brothers was hilarious, old school is mediocre but has it's moments, and john c. reilly is definitely the funnier actor in this movie. overall i'm not sure who's better, but at the moment it might be reilly

STEVE BRULE
pickled
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
talladega nights was fucking horrible, anchorman is hilarious, step brothers was hilarious, old school is mediocre but has it's moments, and john c. reilly is definitely the funnier actor in this movie. overall i'm not sure who's better, but at the moment it might be reilly

STEVE BRULE
I just noticed that he was Steve Brule. Why would he bother with a piece of shit like Awesome Show.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
excuse me
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
I LOVED Walk Hard, but I'll probably wait for this one to come out on DVD.
Fuck Yeah
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Quote:

STEVE BRULE
QFT.

Edit~ Nick opens his mouth and out comes shit.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM       
seriously, awesome show is the only thing i can watch on adult swim now. home movies is gone, aqua teen kinda lost it for me, and all this anime shit sucks

SO FUCK YOU NICK
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
Anime is only on Saturdays, Home Movies is on 5 times a week and Awesome Show sucks.

SO FUCK ME BTC
rockfuckcunt
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
ckstadao

edit: wow, that was supposed to say : fuckstadao

Last edited by bigtimecow : Aug 6th, 2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: whoaaaaa
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
Tom Goes to the Mayor also sucked. Just throwing that out there.
rockfuckcunt
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
godd*mn people, tom goes to the mayor was hilarious

the celebrity cameos were great!

but i can understand all this, because its a very bizarre and odd show, so i can't expect everyone to love it / get it. anyone ever watch wondershowzen? also an off the wall hilarious show that i think was on mtv2? one episode stopped halfway through and then showed the first half in reverse :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Wondershowzen was funny. Tim and Eric are trying to hard to shock me. It isn't working.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
wondershowzen was a good show, AND SPEAKKING OF, is AS still making episodes of Xavier? that show was lol. :o
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
godd*mn people, tom goes to the mayor was hilarious

the celebrity cameos were great!

but i can understand all this, because its a very bizarre and odd show, so i can't expect everyone to love it / get it. anyone ever watch wondershowzen? also an off the wall hilarious show that i think was on mtv2? one episode stopped halfway through and then showed the first half in reverse :D

I loved wondershowzen but the episode "Patience" really got to me in a bad way.
Fuck Yeah
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM       
Best Wonder Showzen episode was Cooties.

Tom Goes to the Mayor was funny.

Awesome Show is probably more geared toward people who were born before 1990.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
I was born before 1990 and I think Awesome Show is terrible. Step brothers was enjoyable thou
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 08:20 AM       
I didn't find Talledega Nights particularly funny, but I was actually rather glad that a movie did a good job of making working class middle America laugh while most were unaware that it was at their own expense. The best part was the antagonist making statements in languid French like "I do not have time to wear my hat."

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
"JOHN BONHAM IS PLAYIN' MOBY DICK FOR REAL!"
I fell out of my seat for that one.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 04:27 PM       
Can I get some agreement with Talledega nights that one of the funniest parts is when Reilly gets scared because the house is haunted. His face is priceless.