Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:20 PM        how do you go
about commiting suicide ? I've been constantly thinking of it for nearly a year, but I don't seem to be able to get the guts. I live on the ninth floor, it should be easy - but can't bring myself to do it. I think because I still have somewhere a tiny bit of hope, which I truly cannot understand given how irrational it is.
So, any help would be apreciated.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:25 PM       
dont kill yourself become a hooker!
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:25 PM       
you'll still be dead, but only on the inside
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:28 PM       
irrational hope is what keeps me alive too
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:35 PM       
Get counseling quick. Suicide leaves everyone around you devastated. It's not worth it! If you truly feel that we, get help.

Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM       
you are no help, willie.
Ohj, I think I'm afraid of reincarnation, too - what if it does exist, and next time it's WORSE ?

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM       
sometimes the help is worse than just suffering w/it

edit: sorry for not being help
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:43 PM       
I dunno. With my attempts, I usually just sit ready to swallow the alcohol or the pills or whatever and just think and think and think for the longest time about it. Then, suddenly you come to a moment when your thinking stops and you don't care about anything in the world. At that point, do whatever you want to do while you're too senseless to worry about it.

Of course, I don't recommend you actually do that. The world would be a sad place with one less hot chick artist.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:48 PM       
Councilling makes everyone around you think your unstable so get councilling then they'll have a fearfull respect for you!

if you do decide to kill yourself be sure to leave alight or the TV on to discourage burgulars

Mr. Oysterhead is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:51 PM       
If you have any doubts, you won't succeed

Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:52 PM       
any tips about encouraging flesh eater necrophiles ?

edit - that was for arrow x which goes without saying but, you know

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:52 PM       
mustard

Old Jul 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM       
let me write this down. "do not forget the mustard".
ok.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)

Demogorgon is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:02 PM       
Necropheliacs, not necrophiles, we take our work very seriously.
And if you are at the point that you would commit suicide, think of other options. Crackwhores are frowned upon, but some really do enjoy life; sex and drugs. Basically I'm saying you have much to lose before you should give up, and many places to turn. Do not let a petty emotion end what could be a beautiful existence, for emotions pass.
But if you do insist on foolishly ending all that you know, then make it big please. I want to see someone blow themself up in the middle of someplace important. Or just make your death really odd, don't be another building jumper. Go out in style.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:04 PM       
The first step to not committing suicide is to remove freaky, mutant, pink fish thing avatars that instill pants-shitting fear.
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:05 PM       
oh you big baby those things barely ever move
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:09 PM       
You don't have to move much when you grow brocolli out of your sides to shoot at unsuspecting passersby.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:09 PM       
But chimp, it's SMILING!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:10 PM       
Slitting wrists is for girls. Real men slit their throats.

Or if you want to go easy, just tie a cynderblock to your foot and push it in a lake. By the time the pain starts, it's already too late.

And don't jump off a building unless your sure someone will cover you up as soon as you hit. You don't want people looking at you when you're all gory, do you? [/reference]
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM       
nerd you suck and are retarded
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM       
It's smiling because it knows you think it's cute, when it is really a deadly beast plotting your DEMISE.
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:14 PM       
oh w/e

Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:15 PM       
would you believe my current msn nick is THE MUTANT AXOLOTL FROM OUTER SPACE this was especially designed to scare the shit out of small, very intelligent African apes with black or brown fur

© Cambridge University Press 2004

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:23 PM       
haha i remember having fun times with msn messenger nicknames i should really sign up again for it
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 10:31 PM       
She wasn't lying.